CSW BMW GT2 Wheel not working on CSL DD

Just received the new CSL DD, installed, updated and when using with CSW BMW GT2 steering wheel, Funky Switch is not working or doing bad. Seg. Display and Revleds are off. Installed the lst version of Fanalabs but always crash when open.

Happy receiving so early the Csl DD, but sad because I cannot use it .

Back to my sweet Csl Elite and everything is ok. Waiting for a Fanatec answer.

Comments

• Updating: installed again after clean deleting of previous drivers and funkyswitch is still not working properly.

Seg. Display and Revleds are working again after installing Fanalab V1.54.5

CSL DD is not available in Fanalab but at the moment it is what it is.

• I've also got a CSL DD with the BMW wheel and the FunkySwitch is also acting... funky. CSW Compatibility mode is enabled according to to the driver app.

It won't register at all in ACC, and in rF2 and RRE it registers random button IDs (that belong to other buttons on the wheel). It also takes about 10 attempts for the wrong ID to even register... so I'd say it's completely knackered. Works ok in the tuning menu though?

I also have an issue with the joystick, the axis work in rF2 and RRE but not ACC. None of the sims will pick up the joystick click.

These issues are reflected in the driver panel (FunkySwitch acting random, and joystick click not detected). Hopefully it'll be fixed in a driver update...

I can't work out how to exit the tuning menu either... once I'm in there I can only get back to the speed/gear display by removing and replacing the wheel.

• quick update - had to power cycle the wheel last night after it completely bombed out on me mid-race, and that fixed a lot of the issues I had (tuning menu exit, joystick function) but unfortunately not the FunkySwitch - it's still randomly registering other button IDs for the 4-way and center click. Most of the time it registers the right button, but the inconsistency makes it useless. The rotary control is fine though.

I've found other posts mentioning the same issue, hope it gets fixed through software.

• Same problem with my BMW M3 GT2 wheel on my csl DD, I’ve been in contact with the support for a week and today they told me that they are working on a new firmware that will fix the problem. Let’s hope it won’t take long time.

• Hopefully this will fix the glitchy/twitchy Funky Switch.

Has anyone else had issues with the Gear/Speed indicator lights not showing up?? I am not running Fanalabs or even have it installed on my computer. Do i need to have it installed in order to turn on the display so i can see the speed or gear i am in?? It also isn't working on Dirt Rally 2. I thought maybe i turned off a setting or something...

• It works for me in CSW-mode (yellow) not in PC-mode.

• The gear indicator and Rev-LED don’t work in pc-mode but works in the other (yellow LED)

The funkyswitch don’t work in any mode.

• Same issue here: when I move the D-PAD UP, DOWN, RIGHT or LEFT then it triggers randomly some wheel's buttons

• There's a new beta driver available (4.23) with a new firmware which should fix the problem, at least it is mentioned in the changelogs. Sadly the random button presses are only a bit less often for me, and the dpad is not working for me at all, so I had to rollback. Just wanted to let you know if somebody would like to try.