Stand alone csl pedals not working for being recognized on my pc

I am having trouble with CSL pedals being recognized by the fanatec driver. I have the latest drivers 405 and 402 firmware it shows nothing to detected, i looked at my devices in the control panel and it shows the PC sees it. I go to iracing and dont have any connection for pedals. Im using G29 wheel with the csl pedals along witht he USB adapter. I have the two pedal set up with out the clutch. The clutch brake cable is connected to the brake input on the throttle pedal and then the output cable on the throttle is going from another cable(phone cable) to the USB adapter then the usb adapter pulgs into a 3.0 USB port on my PC. Is the a specific phone cable to use? if so what do i need or what am i doing wroing

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Troy,

The correct cable should have been included with the pedals. If you need a longer RJ12 cable then you need to make sure it is one with 'straight' wiring, like this for example: https://www.amazon.com/Cables-Go-09600-Straight-Modular/dp/B0002J1SUU

Make sure you have updated the firmware on the USB Adapter.

If you are still have issues please contact support, either by creating a Support Ticket via the My Products section of your Fanatec account, or you can try the Live Chat feature, open Monday to Friday, 8 to 11 a.m. and 1 to 4 p.m. (CEST). Live Chat is active whenever you see the headset icon on the site.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Dominic,

Thank you for the conformation! I've been researching today and learned that a 4 conductor phone cable doesn't work, lol. I went looking for that cable today and apparently RJ12 cables are not in big demand. I got your link and just ordered it. I appreciate it