Why Does fanatec Have such a bad support system

I dont really know why but every time i have contacted fanatec it will ALWAYS say Please enter a message and a subject after already doing that. no matter what device or browser i use it will do that. since I bought things of them i cant contact them all of a sudden and in the about us in the website it says it is one of highest priorites, which i can already tell is a lie now.

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Jay,

I've sent you a PM to figure out why the form isn't working for you. Also note that you can reach support via Live Chat, which is active whenever you see the headset on the site.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• I've contacted support plenty of times and they're always there on the chat, nice and friendly even when we behave like little adult kids asking for our toys :)

Make sure to check the right icon for the chat, or drop them an email.

• David ChiengDavid Chieng Member
    edited October 2021

You need to try to reach them using the right tools and methods.

I do not think they are a big company as such, as it is quite a niche market even though they are considered quite high end with their DD1 and DD2s.

Pricing of CSL DD has been very competitive and I think they may not be ready with the influx of demand of their support department. Will take awhile to adjust but do you want their products to be more expensive at the expense of more personel with quicker support? To pay staff to attend to queries which may come in 24hrs is quite expensive being a worldwide product.

• You might want to research this. Annual turnover of over 90m EUR. Almost 8m EUR distributed recently to shareholders. They have the resources to improve support. The fact that they don't is choice, not necessity.

• Who are the shareholders? The CEO, CFO and directors? Lol