CSL DD Vibration and Oscillation in Banked Corners (AC)

Hey guys,

i started training for a Daytona 24h Event in Daytona. In the banked corners in the oval, i experienced some odd behaviour of the base. In the beginning the motor produces vibrations and it sounds like its going through a kind of frequency spectrum from high to low, when its getting to the lower frequency area, the wheel starts oscillating.

I checked with some mates, one with a csl elite, who experienced the same, and one with the CSL DD, who didnt experience that. We compared settings, shared each others Profiles, which didnt change anything, so we thought, it has to do with AC. After comparing the AC Settings, the mate with the CSL Elite, got rid of the by putting a FFB Filter in AC on 3%. But that didnt help me, the problem remains.

Any Ideas?

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Sebastian,

If your friend with the CSL DD is really using identical settings then the behaviour shouldn't be so different, but bear in mind that oscillation can be caused by many factors, including things that might not be immediately obvious like frame rate and car setup.

Also, the original AC has a 'gyro' option that can be enabled in the INI file, which signifcantly reduces oscillation in general. This is explained the AC Recommended Settings thread on this forum.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Hey Brennan,

apparantly the road effects in the Content Manager caused the issue. After double checking i found out that i missed this while comparing the settings. Thanks anyway!