Asking how long will it take for a UPS tracking number to appear when will you receive this informa

Asking how long will it take for a UPS tracking number to appear

when will you receive this information?

Our warehouse is currently preparing your shipment. After leaving our warehouse, your tracking number will be visible in your account in the order details.

Please note that no changes are possible at this stage.

The COVID-19 situation can lead to delays in our processing. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Enjoy new Fanatec products and happy races!

Greetings, Anna

Comments

• I bought my DD GT Pro Bundle on November 26 2021. Took almost 5 days to be process then :Dec 7 Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting ItemLa mirada, CA until Dec 11 Accepted at USPS Origin FacilityLa mirada, CA. Then it was this :DECEMBER 11 - 9:30 AM

Arrived at USPS Regional FacilityLos angeles ca international distribution center.

Since Dec 11 I received textos update everyday to say In Transit to Next Facility with no names to say where it is for now ?

No update for 2 days now.

It has to go threw customs and it's at least one day miminum. After that it should go to Hamilton Ontario with Canadian Post and shipping it to Quebec city should take at least one week.

So bought it Nov 26 and hopefully will get if before Xmas

by the way , never got a delivery date yet. guess i ll get it when it crosses the border

• It's been 8 days since i got my notice and no shipping, last time it only took 3 business days.

• I received an email saying warehouse processing on the 16th of December and I’ve not heard anything since.

• same here

• Same here. I placed an order on the 13, of December 2021 for a Gran Turismo DD Pro Express Version for reason that they had these in stock, available, and was willing to pay the extra money to bypass the shipping ports and to have it shipped air cargo. The status on 14 of December showed it was being packed ready for shipment in the warehouse and the tracking number would be available once the carrier picked up the shipment. The order now shows that it has been processed. It has now been 7 days since it was processed in the warehouse. The intent of this order was for a Christmas gift on Christmas, not after. Where is the communication from this company? They have processed and deposited my credit card money. I have no product, no communication. I have asked Fanatec to update regarding the Air cargo, US warehouse, and Fed-Ex Ground Tracking number today. I have sent an email and tried a chat session with no one available to chat after waiting a couple of minutes to start the chat session. By the way, their system showed I was the first in line to get into a chat session. Sorry for venting. Not a good first impression and customer experience.

• Same here... no communication... no updates... my order is still in limbo after 12 days. Terrible service.

• This seems to be a common occurrence at this time. It took me 7 tries before I was able get connected with something from the live chat team this morning. I asked for an update as it's been over a week since I've received the warehouse processed/will be shipped soon email. The response that I received was that it should ship within the next few days, which would mean late December/early January delivery (most likely January delivery since shipping slows down quite a bit over the holidays).

• Update: I just got my UPS tracking numbers with an expected arrival tomorrow.

• Update: same :)

• Did you guys choose 2 Day Shipping in the US? I've read before about Ground shipping probably taking up to 4 weeks for it to even come with no info yet so I'm just here thinking damn I'm probably not going to get it anytime soon even though mine was warehouse processing since Dec 13 as well.

• I'm in the EU. Package arrived today. Fingers crossed that ya'll get yours before Xmas!

• I’m getting my items on the 29th I paid customs this morning I received tracking on the 20th.