Ppl who went from CSW 2.0 to CSL DD, opinions

So you who made that, what you think. Was that good move to make, or do you regret it?

I've been thinking to make that, but haven't decide yet. Of course DD1/DD2 or PS-DD would attract me more but they're just too expensive to me.

And Fanatec still haven't inform us anything new about possible CSW DD, is it coming or not. I could buy DD which would cost around 600-900€, but not more. And one thing which make me wonder about CSL DD is that it's little bit "too cheap", can it be good with price like that.

Comments

• I went from a T300 and a CSL Elite and its definitely worth it .

All those you tube reviews about it are correct.

I can never go back to a belt driven wheelbase i am ruined

• Tim KocksTim Kocks Member
    edited December 2021

Coming from the CSW 2.5, I'd say you might want to wait for a CSW DD if you have a CSW 2.0 imo.

I mostly switched from the CSW 2.5 to the CSL DD, to get as much money back selling the CSW 2.5 second hand as possible. With all the new stuff coming out and of course it aging.

I felt like the upgrade from moving up from the T300RS to the CSW 2.5 was a bigger one.

Sometimes if feels like the CSL DD is sharper and more detailed, sometimes I miss the CSW. But that might be due to the non-compatibility mode not being supported by most games yet and not having dialed in the CSL DD as much as the CSW.

I might eventually upgrade to a CSW DD if it comes out at 12-16Nm and a decent price.