CSL Elite Base, power supply short-circuited

My CSL Elite PS4+PC power supply finally short-circuited (an power went down in appartment) after month playing with this (see picture). Anyone know what to buy for replacement?

It has to have this specs and this connector to fit to the base.

I can't find power supplies in the Fanatec webshop.

And finally, I really hope that it is only the supply, and not also the base, that are broken now...

Comments

• Contact Fanatec through the website's support ticket system or Chat function (workdays/hours).

They should be able to help you if they have good customer support.

My guess would be they can send you one, but probably not inexpensive (product + shipping). At least that's how it worked out for me with a similar Thrustmaster issue.

Don't throw the power supply away yet. Just in case you find it handier or cheaper to get a replacement with the same specs and connection elsewhere (at your own risk)(or use the old connector on another power supply, also at own risk).

• Leif DjurhuusLeif Djurhuus Member
    edited December 2021

Yeah, I think I need a supply from them, fitting the base. Thanks.

Hope the base is still allright, if not i guess i can return a supply thet I get or buy, and then order a new base.

• edited April 2022

Did you manage to fix this as my power supply has just exploded? DId you get a replacement? I have the CSL elite. The same thing happened to me. The wires are visible.