Pink light only CSL DD

Hi,

I have a 6 week old CSL DD, the wheel has been working fine from new on my Xbox series S, then the other day it lost connection, but I was able to get it working again somehow. Today it lost connection again and I can not make it work. The PC can not see it when it's plugged in and the Xbox says lost connection and the red light on the button is a weak pink colour, I can not get it to change colour, some times the red bar on top of the wheel is lit, sometimes not.

Any ideas or does it need to go back?

Thanks

Comments

• Just found a YouTube video of the same problem as mine.

Mine will not work on my Xbox at all, has been working perfectly for 6 weeks (bar one drop out last week) The PC can not see it just like this guy and the panel flashes up on the PC just like this guys !

• Have you made sure your wheel is pushed firmly onto the base? Variations in manufacturing tolerances can lead to you needing to push quite hard to secure the wheel all the way. (Obviously make sure everything is properly aligned first).

• Hello,

The wheel was properly locked to the base as it has been working for weeks.

But, I just took the wheel off and locked it back on and it is now fully working again on the xbox and PC !

So thank you for that :-)

The question now is, why did I have to do that and is this going to be an ongoing problem in the middle of racing all the time? If I have to disconnect the wheel all the time, those pins are not going to be happy after a short time ??

• I switch wheels a lot, no problems there.

If you have random disconnection issues, maybe look into https://forum.fanatec.com/discussion/24551/suddenly-my-setup-isnt-seeing-my-wheel-or-base#latest

• I swap wheels very often and mine did this but not the pink light thing. i released the QR collar and made sure the QR was connected/pushed in properly. its a USB C inside. all good since