DD1 Failed Motor Firmware update from 40 -> 42

Wheelbase, and everything else updated fine. Now stuck on this screen. Fan been running 100% since wheelbase updated without motor getting update. Screen on wheelbase is off. Been like this a few hours now, get the warning that I should not close program (does that mean it's flashed 40 away already then?). Please advise.

Comments

• Update: I was able to uninstall 434 and re-install 415. Got wheelbase back to 686 which appears to be compatible with motor v40. Re-installed 434 but will not install firmware. Hangs on "Please wait..." as other image above. Will wait for response before attempting anything else. Awaiting response to this thread. Thank you.

• i have the same problems

• edited December 2021

I had same problem with CSL DD. Had to take power plug out and install again. Now worked but when I put mclaren v2 on base it disconnected. Tried repair drivers but did not help. Probably something to do with shaft or pins in wheel.

• I had this same issue just now except I was on 447. I downgraded and downgraded until I saw your post and finally downgraded to 415.

I'm, just going to leave things as is and never upgrade this thing again.