I couldnt get an upgrade to my bundle...

So i bought the Gt dd pro express bundle with the 5nm brick, which was available in warehouse. The next day or two I noticed they offered the 8nm bundle for the exact same price or 849. I asked them if they could upgrade my bundle since it wasn't even shipped out yet(took them 9 days to ship), and thought it was a reasonable ask, i even offered to pay the extra shipping for the 8nm power brick. they told me to cancel my current bundle and select the new bundle which isn't available till march 14th, even though they had the 8nm boost kits in stock. customer service is heavily lacking

Comments

• I think you've misunderstood the different bundles. The express bundle is more expensive because of the express shipping. This isn't shipping to you, it's having it flown from China to their warehouse, then it is shipped to you. The non express bundles are coming via boat, which will take much longer, hence not being available until March.

If you want it earlier you need to buy the express bundle and then buy the boost kit separately.