problemas con dd1 f1 ps4

hello good everyone, for some time I have been having an error, which I have tried to solve several times, I even managed to solve it several times, but the error returns after a while. that is, one day it works normally and the next the dd1 no longer works, showing the image to which I am going to attach. I solved this problem in several ways, the first by formatting the pc, the 2 by configuring the usb to a different port, the 3 by uninstalling and reinstalling from scratch. It's been a month now without getting a solution that makes dd1 work again. I contacted the technical service yesterday and they gave me some steps to follow and that if it didn't work I could put a ticket.

Yesterday after trying I started to fill out the ticket and the page gives me an error with a write the subject, unable to put a ticket or solve this problem I am about to write in the forum to find a solution since I am willing to return the product and that they reimburse me the money because I am tired of the failure

Comments