[Resolved] Order

Hello fanatec community, I ordered a 5nm CSL DD a week ago, they give me July 14 as the availability date, but do you really have to wait this infinite time to receive your order? I sent an email to Fanatec to get some information about it, they reply with automatically generated emails, I hate this way of doing by fanatec, at least they could charge a part and the rest just before sending and instead they took all mine money immediately and in a week they don't even answer my email !!

Comments

• Yeah... it's called a pre order... or go to ebay and pay 700 for same product and it will be delivered in a week.

• David ChiengDavid Chieng Member
    edited January 2022

There is one on ebay UK now. £520 current price. ending in 6 days time and so you can have it in about 13 days time if you win the auction.

It is the 8nm version though.

Or you can wait till the item gets back in stock and then order it. You will receive it between 7-14 days if the item is available. Depending on which part of the world you are in.

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Stefano,

The automated replies are there simply to acknowledge that we have received your request. You will then receive a personal response from one of our customer service agents at the earliest opportunity. Typically this happens within 1-2 working days. I see that your question was already answered so I am marking this thread as resolved.

[Fanatec Community Manager]