CSL DD lost FFB totally when driving in AC

Hello,

I have CSL DD since months and all was working fine, but last weeks I noticed few time issue, that when I am driving and when I am on straight I am loosing FFB totally when playing in Assetto Corsa! It is always happen on straight. I did not update base firmware and Windows drivers since months. I can drive and wheel is fully responding but I have no FFB at all. Any solution?

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Bartlomiej, have you tried reseating the base-side QR? It is connected to the inside of the motor shaft via USB-C, and the QR must be fully inserted with the clamp very tight to stop it from sliding out during use:

If yours already looks like the right image and you are getting disconnections, then it could be a hardware issue and you should contact Support, either with a Support Ticket (via the My Products section of your Fanatec account) or by using the Live Chat feature.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• I checked hardware side few times, I cannot see here any issues and I screwed all again. I also updated drives and firmware in base, motor and wheel and still it is occuring but now I am not loosing FFB, now my wheel suddenly gets turned and is no longer centered.