DD1 issue?

I have a DD1 and its new within a year. I have maybe 10 hours on it. I use a Nascar Rim on it mostly and when I boot it up its on low torque, so I turn the wheel to the right until the loading bar goes up, it switches to high torque and the wheel then re-centers itself. Everything Good.....BUT NOW when I turn the wheel and it switches to High torque, the wheel does not re-center itself and even though it says high torque at the top, the wheel feels like it has very low FFB and I have to turn it WAY up (way more than normal)....almost like its on low torque???

Any ideas and any help is greatly appreciated....I checked and everything is up to date.

Comments

• Sounds like it's working as intended now and was broken before because the wheel should stay in place without returning to center after you accepted the High Torque message, so that's fine and as designed.

If it returned to center previously that indicated that there was a USB issue previously so the center spring was 100% active all the time which of course also results in a mich different and stronger FFB but that's not how it should be at all.