Clubsport V1 Wheelbase with a Podium hub???

Hi guy's...

I have a question regarding my CSW Clubsport Wheelbase V1 and the Podium Hub. I am wondering if it is at all possible to run a Podium Hub on my CSW V1 & if so how would I go about accessing the tuning menu as I plan to run either a Fanatec drift or Nascar type wheel or even a third party wheel rim for drifting & rallying?.

I have looked at the Fanalab software and also the Fanatec driver software and both these options tell me that the tuning menu is not compatible with my device. Would I perhaps be better off just running one of the universal hubs from Fanatec?

Kind Regards & Thanks in advance...

Jason Cobby.

Comments

• This is not possible.

It is not listed as officially compatible and even if it would work, the CSW v1 is too old and does not support any kind of Tuning Menu support in Software and with just a Podium Hub you therefore could not change anything in the Tuning Menu at all.

• Hi Maurice...

Thankyou for the response, I really appreciate the quick reply. I did wonder if that might have been the case, you just confirmed it for for me. I'll go and look at the clubsport universal hubs which should get me where I need to be.

Kind Regards...

Jason Cobby.