FFB issues with AMD CPU/B550 motherboard

I have already created a support ticket for this issue, but I wanted to know if anybody else had a similar issue and possibly knows a way to fix it.

My problem is that when I first install a wheelbase and the driver package, the force feedback is good but after a while (usually one or two game restarts), the force feedback feels over boosted which means I loose detail. I first spotted this on my CSL DD and re-installed my CSL Elite but the same thing happens. It's also independent of which rim I use.

What I tried to fix the issue:

• Power the wheelbase off and on again
  • Restart the computer
  • Flash the firmwares
  • Trying a different driver package
  • Trying different USB ports (including an external USB card)
  • Removing the drivers (including in the Windows peripherals) and re-installing them
  • Resetting the USB ports
  • Updating the BIOS and AMD Chipset drivers
  • Re-installing Windows

Doing that only fixes it temporarily. I looked at the log files and for some reason the "FW-Error" and "FW-FFB" files in the logs read SystemInfo PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_INTEL (x86). There are also a lot of errors in the dxdiag.txt file. With the same issue happening with two different wheelbases, I would guess the issue is my computer not liking Fanatec firmware or vice-versa but I really don't know what would be the cause.

My system specs are as follows:

• Motherboard: MSI MPG B550 GAMING EDGE WIFI
  • CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X
  • CPU cooler: Noctua NH-U12S SE-AM4
  • GPU: MSI Gaming X AMD RX480 8G
  • PSU: Corsair RM750x
  • RAM: 2x 8 GB
  • Storage: 1 TB SSD (SanDisk) and 1TB HDD (WD)

Here are the log files using my CSL DD:

and with my CSL Elite: