Fanatec CSL Elite Pedals

I currently own the CSL elite pedals but only have 2 pedals and i want a clutch . And Someone on facebook market sell the same kit that i have and i wanna know if i can grap one pedal from this kit and but it as a clutch on mine ?

Comments

• The brake should work as a clutch. When I got the loadcell brake pedal for my CSL elite pedals, I just scooted the old brake pedal over and use it for clutch.. I don’t think there is a special “clutch pedal”.. there may be a different hardness of foam behind it, but don’t think there’s a difference in the pedal itself. Just depends where you plug it in

• I think the only way that the CSL Elites worked like that was through having the load cell control box. You should double check the control box under the pedals that you connect the cables to and see if there is even a spot to put the clutch. I am pretty sure there is not one.

• I think the CSL Elite LC pedals are the best pedal value on the market right now. The Club Sport V3's are only marginally better and are significantly more expensive. I've had my CSL pedals for about a year now and they were a HUGE upgrade from my T3PA Pro pedals. They're consistent, adjustable, and pretty durable.

My only complaints with the CSL Elite LC pedals are a) the cable connecting to the controller box on the pedals can be a pain to reconnect when the pedals are hard mounted and b) mounting the pedals to a standard deck can be a bit of a pain.

I'm quite pleased with my pedals and think they were a bargain at $200. I considered the CS V3's, but figured for that money, I'd just save a bit more and get Heusinkveld's when I upgrade my rig.

Hope that helps.