DD Pro Warehouse Processing

Hi, I order the DD Pro in December and I received an email on February 22nd saying that it was in warehouse processing and it was shipping soon. That was 3 weeks ago and it’s kinda frustrating seeing people that ordered way later than I did getting it. I don’t live far from Los Angeles which is where the warehouse is, so I don’t imagine it has to do with travel distance. I wanted to know if this is normal or is something wrong with my order?

Comments

• same here, i pre orderd in november, recieved 2/22 email stating order was processed and would ship soon. then nothing, received email 8 days ago stating order was complete and would ship in days. my account shows all hardware processed and ready to ship,,,,, hoping to receive tracking # and E.T.A. before weekend. the fact you, Rigoberto have same issue leads me to beleive they are simply overwhelmed and backed up. i am less concerned knowing this is not a unique to myself circumstance, if no news in a week then will make additional inquires thank you