This company is a freaking joke

So afther 1 week still no reply on technical support and in the live chat they cannot help the one that should pick up the phone is like oh its 2 oclock what shal we do lets leave the phone of the hook so it looks like the line i busy

I want my money back asap..... ive order the new GT DD pro with csl elite padels and the loadcell . So afther in stalling it seems that the csl elite padels are defect and not working..... and yes i have tryd all of they option and check 200 times if it all was conncted in the right way and yes it is. So afther every troubleshoot its still not working its been 7 days now and its just sitting here getting dusty ive paid close to 1000 euro so you should think it would work well it NOT.. fix this asap and BETER OF ALL FIX UR FREAKING CUSTOMERS SUPPORT.

THERE ARE OVER 100 PPL WITH THISE SAME TOPIC WHY DONT YOU GUYS SAY SOMTHING ON FORUM WITH LIKE.. IF PPL HAVE THESE PROBLEM TELL HERE SO WE CAN FIX AL OF YOU GUYS AT THE SAME TIME INSTEAD OF WAITING AND WAITING AND HOPING TO GET SOME RESPONSE OUT OF THE WEAK CUSTOMERS SUPPORT

and that jullia on live chats she doesn't know shit or is even able to help... iam realy pissed about this 😤

Comments