Advanced paddle module not working from time to time

I'm expiriencing strange issue from time to time where shifters ( including small ones and clutch ones) stop responding. Previous week it happened here and there mid race for a corner or two, but today it did not recover at all until I restarted wheelbase.

DD2, BME with porsche wheel, podium hub, less than a year old.

Worked great for quite some time with Beta driver 434 alongside with firmwares in it. After issue appeared I have upgraded to 439 including all firmwares. Issue still appeared from time to time. Yesterday was fine for more than 2 hours during the race and practice, so I assume it's not driver related.

Game was ACC where I use quite high FFB ( 66% driver, 50 % ingame - including 30 damper)

Anyone experienced anything similar ?

After I switched to day to windows I was too quick to restart wheel base, because I have opened fanatec control panel and after restart inputs where immediately visible with any "missfire".

Is there any particual log that could help with this ?

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Primož,

As a guess there is probably a weak connection, either between the steering wheel and the wheel base (somewhere in the quick release), or the connection of the Advanced Paddle Module itself (in the cable or the connectors). I recommend that you open a support ticket via the My Products section of your Fanatec account, and our support team will help you.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Hi Dominic,

I have reconnected paddle module to podium hub and so far, problem did not reccur, but I haven't driven to much since then. If it repeats I will open ticket as suggested.

Tnx!

Br Primoz