Shipping

Just got email from UPS that my fanatec gear is due to come tommorrow 25th of march. But when i check my account on the fanatec website it just says that my order has been processed, which it has been since ordering on 21st of march. So i am kinda confused and just wondering if anybody else has experienced this when they bought their stuff from fanatec.

Comments

• It's the same thing that happens to me, I don't think we're the only ones.

Fortunately, UPS tracking is on the way, but of course it's a confusing situation that Fanatec should correct.

They must be absolutely saturated...

• my order was processed and billed on March 22 ... then nothing!

• Sadik PatelSadik Patel Member
    edited March 2022

I submitted an order on 15 March.

Order processed & billed on 15 March.

Received import duties & VAT bill on 21 March, Paid within a couple of hours. (I'm in the UK)

Package has now been in transit for 10 days now.

UPS have changed my delivery date several times & now it's just showing as: The delivery date will be provided as soon as possible.

One of my main issues is that Fanatec ship via UPS Standard service. They should have an option where buyer can select UPS Express. The shipping charges are also excessive for UPS Standard.

Worst part is the warranty begins on the billing date rather than when the buyer actually receives the item.

• Warranty will begin on the date they ship the item. You can email Fanatec later and they will amend for you. Don't worry about it.