Repair time

Does someone has any experience with repair times recently? I send in my gt dd pro because the pedals were not working after 1 week of use. I shipped it back and the package arrived on the 10th of march. Originally, they estimated it would take up to 10 days for the whole process, yet I have not received any news other than "our technitian is yet to take a look at it" (and that only after i asked via email about the status), which you can image in quiet frustrating.

So does anyone have more experience for repair times? (Shipped to Fanatec germany)

Comments

• What can I say today I received rma for your same problem. They also write:

"We are currently experiencing delays in our repair department due to many parcels that have to be registered as received so they are processed in the order in which they were received. Due to the high volume, repairs, exchanges and refunds are taking longer than usual. We apologize for this delay and appreciate your patience - we're working hard to get you back behind the wheel as soon as possible!"

• I'm buying a Logitech G923 in the meantime.......my issue seems like it will take forever to be resolved.

• The Customer Service has been atrocious from this company. I am filing a charge back from my credit card company, I would recommend other customers do the same.