Bank transfer no invoices

I made a order today I ordered the fanatec podium wheel direct drive ps4 but I transferred the money and my bank transferred it and it’s of my bank account but it keeps saying on the fanatec website that the order is in proces and I don’t see anything at the invoices I am really scared that it failed can anyone help me please.

Comments

• edited April 2022

A bank transfer takes 1-2 days and is not done immediately.

You will get an invoice once the product is going to be shipped and the order status also wont get changed before.

So just wait at least until tomorrow, or maybe even Monday.

• UPDATE: there is now standing transfer recieved Thank you fanatec i only mis my invoice but I Think that wil come.

• As said an invoice is coming the moment the warehouse is preparing the shipping.

• And is the order staying on in proces ?

• As long as it's not shipped and you did not got the invoice, yes.

• Not sending the invoice/receipt when fanatec receives the money is completely wrong and not according to laws.

Fanatec must issue an invoice when it gets the money and issue a second invoice at 0 Eur/$ when the items are shipped.

Thia is how it works and Fanatec could have serious issues if it continues with this behaviour.

• I only got a order mail with the payment instructions and what i orderd

• I wonder how Fanatec can justify the money on its account (especially the money received during the last months of a year, for the company balance) without issuing any invoice or fiscal document.

From a roughly estimation we are talking about hundreds thousands of Euros.

The email is just wastepaper, Fanatec must issue invoice or receipt when it takes the money (note: pre orders and advance payments are ok but not without any fiscal document!).

Something is really wrong here.

Note: I'm running my own company, so I know how it works.

• so you ar saying that i am dont gone get anything drom them and they take my Money ?

• Daniele CrudoDaniele Crudo Member
    edited April 2022

Absolutely no Roèl Blaauw!

Why are you saying this??

You will have your receipt or invoice when the items will be shipped (instead of when you pay), and obviously you will get what you ordered.

I'm also pointing out that the wrong thing is ONLY when you receive the invoice or receipt; everything else is good!

• i Have one question left because what does the availibility date say does that mean that i het it before that date

• When you want to purchase something from the Fanatec shop there are several labels for items:

• out of stock: not possible to order or pre-order
    • Pre-order (yellow) with an availability date: you can pre order the item and immediately pay for it; the availability date is the expected date when the item will be at Fanatec warehouse, same as said by Maurice (it's NOT the date you will get the item at your home); once it's available at warehouse, your item will be processed and shipped; you will receive a tracking number to track your item and the invoice/receipt will be issued at this time. Note 1: the availability date can change, this is an expected date, not a definite date: if your item will not be at Fanatec warehouse at the availability date you will be notified by Fanatec by email, with a new availability date; you could also receive the item before the availability date, if you are lucky, but the reference date is the indicated availability date + time for processing the item + shipping time
    • Order, item is available (green): it means that the item is currently at Fanatec warehouse: you can order it and immediately pay for it; once the money is received by Fanatec the item will be processed and shipped

Note 2: before your item gets the status of warehouse processing, you can always cancel your order, and you will have your money back; allow some days for the bank transfer to complete, this time depends on your bank too.

Note 3: if your order contains several items, for example 2 items which show as available (green) and one item showing as preorder (yellow), with an availability date of let's say 30th May, all of your items will be processed and shipped at the availability date (30th May), including the ones showing "Available"; in other words, you won't have different shippings. In this example, if you want the available items soon, you could split your order in 2, first one with the 2 items showing "available", and a second one with the item showing in pre-order. Note that in this case you will have 2 shippings, you will receive the available items before, but you will pay more for shipping costs.

I hope I clarified all of your doubts.

• Thank you verymuch Guys