order delay

hello. I ordered the CSL DD 8nm bundle on february, the availability date was initially for April 19th, then passed to April 28th, now is updated to May 30th. when im suposed to get my CSL DD? looking on orders theres no shipping date and didnt got any mail or something

Comments

• is that what it says in your order under your account?

• theres no date on order since they updated prices. at first says april 17, now theres nothing

• Hi !

i also ordered on february 8 (april 27 Availability Date) and when i saw the availability date change to may 30, i sent a message to Fanatec. here is what they answered me

"Hi Quentin,

Thanks for reaching out!

I can confirm the delivery date for your item is April 27, 2022.

The pre-order date is definite, but if your order leaves our warehouse sooner than the expected date, you should receive an email from our delivery partner and see the updated status in your Fanatec account.

We truly apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thanks for your understanding and patience! "

🤞

• edited April 2022

Good morning. Question: I'm looking at checkout, and everything in my order says "Ready To Ship". Does this mean it will ship right away, or does it mean ready to process order and wait a couple months? Thanks for any light you may be able to shed.

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Steve,

Ready to ship should mean that it will ship right away. There are rare cases where this doesn't happen, for instance if the current stock becomes depleted during the time you place your order, and you have to wait for the next batch.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Placed my order in end of Jan22. Got email today morning out of the blue for preparing and half way through the day-its showing processed.

My pre-order date was 27-04-22.

Now waiting on UPS app to update for tracking information.

Happy days!! :)