Received 3/3 Parcels for delivery - Missing LC Pedals

Bought the WRC Bundle on the website with added LC Pedals, order was put in 3 different parcels with the 1 tracking number. All 3 have arrived, with the last one being today. All items are listed on the one order.

First came the DD with boost kit (1 box) Arrived 21st

Same day got the quick release (1 box) Arrived 21st

WRX wheel (1 box) Arrived today 27th

No LC Pedals?

There order has added CSL Pedals + CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit (FOR FREE!)

With the added CSL Pedals LC.

Have they canceled each other out, is this a glitch?

I've put in a ticket.. but looking at response times.. kinda worried here.

Comments

• edited April 2022

Saw in a few posts before of tickets not being generated.

Haven't had an email generated from creating the support ticket. Is it possible for a Mod to check if the support ticket has come through?

Thanks, Jase.

• edited April 2022

I now see the CSL Pedals LC are NOW sold out on the website.. is this why?

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Jason, to answer your questions:

"No LC Pedals?"

They could still be on the way, or they are missing in transit, or there was an error during the final processing.

"Have they canceled each other out, is this a glitch?"

No this is just the two components of the 'CSL Pedals LC' listed separately.

"Haven't had an email generated from creating the support ticket. Is it possible for a Mod to check if the support ticket has come through?"

We have received five questions on 27/04, plus another message using a different route. Automated responses were sent out - if you don't see them, please check your spam folder or one of the other inbox tabs if your email provider uses this feature.

"I now see the CSL Pedals LC are NOW sold out on the website.. is this why?"

We do not send out partial orders. If the pedals were not available, your entire order would still be on hold.

Please wait for customer service to get back to you. I apologise for the inconvenience.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• My pedals were delivered several days after the DD Pro