7 days out the box...cuts out, ffb and steering and shifting

I'm sick. After going thru 2 logitechs in 1 year, I decided to spend ALL OF MY MONEY and got dd gt pro. It was AMAZING....for 7 days. Today, it started cutting out. Right after my second wheel came in mail. (un related, happens to both wheels) I stream and its my only means of income. I survive. but I was down 10 days after my logitech broke and thought i "Bought the last wheel I ever needed" and It went on me in 7 days. Yes, its the 180 boost kit, so I dunno if that matters. I'm just sick that I'm gonna be down for who knows how many more days now. I thought this problem was solved. I have $1750 into something im starting to seriously regret buying.

Comments

• Did you try any trouble shooting?

Not sure if it will help you.

From other threads with similar issue on a CSL DD

"It is possible that the wheel base hub came loose a bit and causes unsteady contact.

Please try the following:

- Loosen the black clamp on the wheel base hub and remove the hub from the wheel base.

- Reinsert the hub completely and tighten the clamp.

Please make sure that the clamp is really tight, otherwise the hub could loosen again."

• Posts like this scare me!!!

I've been waiting 4+ weeks for my DD Pro bundle and it has not yet arrived. I am so afraid it will break and I have to wait another couple months!!!!!

• I have the same problem. Tips form videos above dont work. Everything is ok in this regard. Its cut off all base, not only steering wheel, after one lap in Assetto Corsa Competizione all time. Sometimes is after 10 seconds, sometime after 1 minute. But i cant even finish one lap.

I wrote to Fanatec and after 2 weeks they wrote me to send the video with problem. Now I probably will waiting weeks again.