[RMA in progress] GT3 R Podium wheel not recognized by PS5

I recently purchased a Podium GT3 R wheel to go along with my PS4 DD1 and F1 wheel. The GT3 R wheel is not being recognized by the PS5. The drivers are up to date and it is recognized on my PC, where I was able to test everything on the wheel. It was all working.

The GT3 R wheel states that’s it’s “PS Ready,” but the PS5 ignores it. I am trying to find the “Fanatec Wheel Property” page, but I cannot locate any links to it. It is frustrating that in the instructions, it mentions the page but does not provide a link to access it. When I Google for the link, it brings up a old complaint from 2020 saying the page does not load. I figured that if I can access this page, maybe I can set the wheel up so that the PS5 will recognize it.

All firmware and drivers are up to date. I uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers and firmware (439) as recommended by Fanatec, but I’m still having the same issue. I even installed the beta version of the 440 driver and firmware, but nothing worked, so I uninstalled it.

The PS5 does recognize my F1 wheel and everything works flawlessly on F1 2021.

I did put in a ticket with Fanatec, so hopefully, they can solve the issue for me.

As much as I like the PS5, I’ve decided to go the PC route and will only use the P5 for F1 2021 and Gran Turismo 7.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice that you can give me.