FanaLab 1.64.5 - Post your Feedback here
How to report issues:
- List which hardware, driver and firmware you are using
- Cross check with other settings, games and wheels to see if it's a general issue or specific with to a game, wheel or setting.
- Is it happening with just one game (which one) or all you tried.
- Go into detail how we can reproduce the issue.
- Post screenshots or videos if needed.
- In case of a FanaLab crash, use the "Collect Logs" feature under "Settings" and upload them here.
Changelog of FanaLab 1.64.5
- Fixed: Crash on device power off.
- Fixed: Crash on FanaLab start.
- Fixed: Crash when deleting custom game image.
- Fixed: Crash in F1 2021.
- Fixed: Display and LED flicker when shifting or pressing a button in F1 2021.
- Fixed: Default profile loading issue and profile preview on start.
- Fixed: Several issues with ITM and analysis page selection.
- Fixed: Engine vibration not working.
- Fixed: MPS setting missing on the Tuning Menu page on BMW M4 GT3.
- Fixed: Not reverting to Normal color when switching through Tabs and changing the LED on BMW M4 GT3.
- Fixed: Button LED colors get re-set on FanaLab start on BMW M4 GT3.
- Fixed: missing recommended profiles.
- Fixed: Issues with rFactor 2 telemetry.
- Fixed: rFactor 2 telemetry plugin copy issue.
- Fixed: iRacing brake balance rounding issue.
- Fixed: Vibration checkbox not enabled on Save/Load panel even when USB Pedal is connected.
- Fixed: TelemetryDataExtra.xml not created.
- Improved: WheelSpin and WheelLock for ACC.
- Improved: Custom game image selection.
- Improved: Profile preview behavior.
- Updated: Hide BLI unless CSP V3 pedals are used.
- Updated: FFS setting on P DD. Locked when WB is in Low Torque mode.
- Updated: Strings and hints.
- Updated: Pitlane warning on the 3-digit-Display now looks like this: ]P[ - Pit Limiter engaged still looks like this: [P]
- Added: Automobilista 2 Telemetry Data
- ABS Setting
- TC Setting
- Pit Limiter
- iR tyre temps sometimes differ from black box.
- rF2 brake bias can differ very slightly.
- R3E tyre temps slightly differ from HUD.
- F1 2020 and 2021 tyre temp differs from dash to HUD.
- FanaLab not starting -> see hotfix download below
Optional Hotfix for crash on startup
Fanalab 1.64.5 can crash on Startup when the CustomGameConfig.xml is not present in the TEMP folder which is only the case for some people. In this case you can download the additional file below and extract it into your FanaLab installation directory to replace the fanalab.exe