For Sale: CSL DD (8Nm) Utah

Price: 

$600, with free 2-day UPS shipping to US only. PayPal or Venmo w/ Purchase protection (for your safety) only. Or $500 for local Utah pickup, cash/Venmo.

[email protected] is my email, 213-300-4409 is my cell.

I'm posted this to Utah's local craigslist, KSL and on the Fanatec Facebook Buy/Sell page as well.

Details:

I bought 6/19 the unit off a Utah-based sim enthusiast, who moved to a Simucube system. It was part of a full Fanatec package. I am keeping everything except the CSL DD 8Nm because I am PS5 only. I bought a CSL Elite Playstation and am using that until my CSL DD Pro 

(Playstation version) comes in. The invoice attached was his provided invoice from the Fanatec order. 

The unit was just purchased earlier this year and I only plugged in in to verify the firmware version (needs an update). The original owner seemed very careful with his equipment as he claimed to only use his wheel with suade gloves and kept all the original boxing material and neatly coiled the cables, etc. When asked to confirm if the unit is fully working via Facebook Messenger: "nothing is wrong with it it’s basically brand new!".

All hardware, power supply, accessories included. 

All in all, a low milage, good/like new unit. 

Comments