WTB CSL DD wheel base + Mclaren GT3 Steering Wheel + CSL Pedals LC, or similar in Europe.

Hi, I want to buy a Fanatec set, i'm looking for a CSL DD (5 or 8 nm), a McLaren GT3 Steering wheel and CSL Pedals with LC. I also may consider other products for a similar price, for example CSL Elite pedals or another wheel. I will also be interested in buying any of the products separately.

I'm from Argentina but I'm making a trip to Europe next month (July). I know I can buy them in the Fanatec website but the wheelbase is sold out and I'm looking to get a better deal used products.

I'm expecting to pay between 600 and 900 euros depending on the products and the condition.

Let me know if you are willing to sell something that may interest me.

Thanks!

Comments

• Hello Thiago, I have a GT DD Pro (8nm), pristine condition with load cell pedals. I’m selling it because I didn’t know that I suck at driving and I’m moving into another country so it’s going to be a problem for me. I will give the wheel base and the default pedals with LC (3 in total) two of them will be 650 EUR. Please let me know if you are interested.