FanaLab 1.66 - Post your Feedback here
How to report issues:
- List which hardware, driver and firmware you are using
- Cross check with other settings, games and wheels to see if it's a general issue or specific with to a game, wheel or setting.
- Is it happening with just one game (which one) or all you tried.
- Go into detail how we can reproduce the issue.
- Post screenshots or videos if needed.
- In case of a FanaLab crash, use the "Collect Logs" feature under "Settings" and upload them here.
Changelog of FanaLab 1.66
- Fixed USB-Adapter Device showing up
- Fixed Wrong Flag LED colors on Formula V2 + old belt bases
- Fixed Crash when powering off base
- Fixed Crash during start when Version.json has wrong formatting
- Fixed Hint on Steering Wheel Vibration for Wheel Lock
- Fixed no installed games found after initial install or resetting FanaLab settings during installation
- Added check if rFactor2 x64\Plugin folder exists
- Added new FanaLab_Telemetry_support_list.pdf
- Added 3 new backgrounds. Default background when no background is set is one of the 3 new ones
- Improved default Formula V2 picture
- Changed Welcome picture and Banner picture in the installer
- Sometimes rev limiter vibration for the steering wheel stays active after once getting triggered.
Driver 443 or higher is required for this FanaLab version:
Only download if you also use driver 443 or higher, as it is required for this FanaLab version.
This discussion has been closed.