Order update

Hi @ Mr.Dominic I have been trying to get an update on my order. I made a pre order for the V3's and shifter. The pre order had available date of June 5rd. I now see my order shows available date July 3rd I send an email for an update but still have not heard back. Can someone help me please! Thanks!

Comments

• Word on the street, a batch of their shifters did not meet spec, and they had to send them back. because your order had two items on it and only one was available at the time, the do not partial ship orders.

You should have a Jul 3rd on both items now. I am in the same boat, with the same items.

• If it wasn't for bad luck, Fanatec wouldn't have any luck at all. From Covid 19 to power outages to system downtime to receiving bad parts. Someday they'll look back on these last few months and laugh.......we'll look back on these months and cry.......cause we still won't have any equipment. (It is reassuring they wouldn't ship bad shifters.......at least they aren't sending out junk just to turn around and have more issues)