problem with delivery

Hi everyone, I bought the csl dd mclaren bandle on September 7th, it was shipped on September 14th and I was provided with the tracking number, but this only referred to one package. Having had problems with the delivery address I had to change the latter, but this only happened to the package tracked by that number. Now the rest of the order has been returned to the sender, I have sent emails to fanatec but I have not received any replies. How can I do? Thank you all.

Comments

• Totally normal don't worry forgett your wheel

• encouraging, thank you

• I just called UPS with same problem and they told me that no one answer phone when they try do deliver package. Probably Fanatec wrongly addressed you're too. Call them and ask about that too

• Call your bank, raise a dispute, then message Scamatec and say your are cancelling your order and returning the 1 package you did get.

If you think your going to get your other packages anytime soon your deluded. These guys have lost their heads and are in disarray. They are not replying to emails, shut off the phones and blocking messaging on social media, hundreds of misisng orders and many reports of faulty goods. Trying to get your missing packages redelivered is a straightforward process, but not for this company and everything thats currently going on.

Save yourself the stress and just get your money back mate.

• I have placed 3 separate orders, 2 orders shows that are “completely shipped” but they have not shipped it yet for 5 days already, and the 3rd was shipped, but it’s delayed for 3 already and when I called FedEx to ask the reason they told me that they have detected fraud activity from this company and they are shipping back my order

It’s been 2 days since I’m calling this company and sending the emails and no response