How long does an order take!!!?

i’ve been waiting since the 16 of September for my order and it’s now the 5th of October.

i haven’t even got an email to say that it has left the warehouse i’ve contacted the company on 3 occasions i got the same auto response twice saying that they will get back to me i sent these emails on the 25 of September and the 1st of October neither of which has been given a human response like was stated

so i’m not sure what is taking so long or what or who to contact from here any help would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Mad I ordered yesterday maybe I should not have ?

• Likewise here, ordered an i stock item six days ago, website says it shipped but in the order confirmation they stated don’t believe this as it’s an error and our delivery partners will be in touch when it’s shipped.

so I’m still in limbo not knowing when my order will be shipped, and have no clue when my order will be delivered.

can’t believe the ordering process is still in the dark ages, Sort it out Fanatec, I am half inclined to cancel my order and buy the one I’ve seen on eBay second hand but like new. At least I’d know when it was landing 😐️

• Yes I've had email saying if it says shipped it may not have. As you say its mad for an allegedly in stock item "Ready to ship " was the website statement. On the order page the option to cancel is not there.

• Terrible situation for the op from above hoe you get sorted.

• This is the same message i received about my order. No shipping partner has been in touch but it still says completely shipped on my order form.

• Ordered on the 29th August. Still not delivered. Was returned to Fanatec last Monday for lack of custom documents (Switzerland or UK in the same boat)

Entered a dispute with the help of Visa yesterday. Some folks had their shipment sent out rapidly this way.

I am not saying to do it for orders less than two-3 weeks at for sure there are waiting times. Still the EU regulation gives the vendor 30 days to deliver orders. In my case they are pretty far away from that!

• i think you should not worry at-least for right now, UK users who ordered had very bad timing, new logistic, new warehouse, bad shipment documents, and so on made them wait longer than usual.

but you should start worry after one month if you still not have delivery

• 21st September order here. Still nothing. It’s really not good enough. It’s like everything got pushed back for them to concentrate on other things.

I mean, I bet all the YouTubers who are getting free stuff (i’m looking at you, QR2…….) got their items quick style. I’m really happy QR2 is here and I’ll likely be upgrading in the future, this whole situation really leaves a sour taste. Just gimme my new rim!

• Same i order on the 15th September and they didn't even send it yet. it is catastrophic. No answers to emails or calls.

• UK Order on the 6th of September and all items were in stock.

Nothing from Fanatect or UPS. No replies from Fanatec in 2 weeks.

UPS Tracker suggests some of my order was Returned to Sender at the start of last week..

• même problème pour moi. Commandé le 15 septembre. Entièrement expédier le 20 septembre. Depuis plus aucune communication.

Fanatec ne prend même pas la peine de répondre. J’ai jamais vu un service aussi nul que celui de Fanatec

• what was the number that you called on so i can try and get in touch with them

• Same old story :P

Ordered 29th August, Switzerland, still been not delivered.

Goods returned to the BS* warehouse last Monday for missing custom clearance documentation and it seems it has not moved since !

And no reason trying to call, they have an automatic message saying they are prioritizing email response and don't answer phone calls. BUT they do not respond to email either!

So you have two choice: Wait in silence or dispute the case with your financial partner.

Starting to see some new names for them as Shamatec, Scamatec, Frustratec. At least those made me laugh :LOL

• you need to search up endor AG, thats the company behind Fanatec.

Number is +49 871 92210

• Hi all I have been waiting since the 11th sept at the moment ups has had my order over a week I have paid the duty on my order I have had three delivery dates so far !!!!

• I am in Auatralia and we don't have any freight issues here and fanatec have been using Australia post for years bit my order has been showing as shipped all week but is still sitting at fanatecs base so it is not the freight company issue but a fanatec issue. I personally feel they may be saying everything is shipped prior to it actually being ready to be collected by the freight company. There is no way Australia post just does not collect an item for 5 days if it is ready to be picked up

• Andreas BilkeAndreas Bilke Member
    edited October 2023

Looks like every order is switching instantly after payment to "Completely shipped" to prevent you guys from hitting the "Cancel Order" button which isn't available anymore if the order is in "Completely shipped" state. Maybe this is intended for a reason...maybe. I wish you all the best luck. I personally had a really bad experience with this company lately but i can't get into details here. Luckily Paypal saved me...

• It’s annoying how the product is definitely worth the wait but they leave us in the dark.

it really dampens the whole perception of the company when customer service is so widely regarded as poor. They’d solve a lot of their problems with better communication.

• You’ve got two weeks Fanatec, then m raising a dispute with visa to get my money back.

down right shocking service !!!

• hey all

thank you all for your comments you have been a big help i followed this up on Endor AG website and my order was finally delivered on thursday the 12th of october i would recommend anyone that is struggling with the same problem to go through this website as i seem to get a better response