No updates on order and delivery

I ordered a good amount of products for a full rig within the first couple days of this month. Hoping to get my order soon but no communication and no tracking as of yet . Just says “completely shipped” without any other information . Im In michigan running at about 2 weeks from order date.

Comments

• LOL. everyone is waiting. from back before black friday completely shipped only means it was sent to the warehouse to full fill not that anything actually shipped.

• Don't worry guys.

I have been waiting for my order since October 19. Nothing No communication no response to my emails. I hope everything will be resolved soon.

I didn't receive my package and I placed my order long time before Black Friday.

• just count on seeing it in 2024. I placed an order Dec 3rd in MI USA and nothing too. Says completely shipped.

• I'm just like you. I placed my order on August 27 and the 8nm power supply has not arrived yet. I'm sick of sending questions to sales and emails that never respond. I got scammed.

• Its weird, some people said they have received orders for orders after black Friday and some have not gotten anything from well before black Friday, my order status just changed to “handover to warehouse” so probably still means nothing without an actual tracking number or message from fanatec

• it was the first post from the first thread of black friday update

Dear community,

We are very pleased that you accepted our Black Friday offers so well. Thank you! 

Now we'd like to give you an update regarding our turnaround times. Due to the extremely high order volume during our Black Friday event, turnaround times for order processing may take up to ten days, depending on your region. 

Please note, the order status "Completely shipped" in your Fanatec account only signifies that your data was transferred to our warehouse - your tracking data will take longer to appear. We have also fixed the issue that the tracking information wasn't displayed on mobile view. However, please also check your tracking numbers on desktop or desktop view on smartphones. Finally: If your order included pre-order items, it will only ship once everything is in stock.

We'll keep you up to date on this topic here in the forum.

Your Fanatec Team