FedEx notification received for USA order

USA - I just did as well for all 4 items on my order #1864217 (GT Pro 8Nm, Pedals Tuning and Load Cell) placed Dec 3rd, 2023 via FedEx ground. No arrival date yet but will update when delivered.

I'm posting order number, products ordered and the date so people can extrapolate. =)

Comments

• I ordered on the same day, my order number is 1864944, close to yours. Haven't got tracking numbers yet but I hope they do get to my order by end of tomorrow, fingers crossed!

• I ordered on Dec 5 order #18657** and I got a tracking # this morning .

• So far, it's just a label. No movement, but I do have serial numbers on my products page except for the Boost Kit 180.

Hopefully FedEx get the package today.

• Rich TopkaRich Topka Member
    edited December 2023

Just checked my tracking # at Fed Ex . They got package today delivery date wed 27th. never received email from either Fanatec or Fed Ex so keep checking your account page . I also didn't have a serial # for boost kit but it got shipped.

• Got my tracking today! Mine is on the way and will be delivered Thur 28th. Weird how there’s another package from them too but that delivery date is on Jan 2nd.

• So I got my tracking the 22nd and the delivery date showed Wed the 27th as well, but it was scheduled to be delivered the 23rd since I'm within the 1 day delivery area.

It arrived at local FedEx hub at 8:30AM on the 23rd and then got flagged for a DELIVERY EXCEPTION. I didn't see that until the afternoon so I tried to use the online form to have them hold it at the facility but my address didn't match what they had for the package. I figured I'd have to get it sorted out Dec 26th.

Then this morning I got a notification at 8:57AM that it was out for delivery between 10:00AM and 4:00PM. I thought FedEx was closed on Sundays! So I stayed home and sure enough. FedEx dropped off all 4 packages at 12:30PM.

I asked the driver if he knew what the issue was and he showed me there was a DELIVERY EXCEPTION label with with my name and address pasted over top of the original ones.

He peeled back the new one and the original one HAD MY NAME ON THE FIRST THREE LINES and then my town, state and zip code.

No idea how they sorted it out but I'm so thankful they did.

And I'm SUPER THANKFUL Fanatec chose FedEx for delivery because UPS doesn't deliver Sundays and they would have held it over Christmas and then just shipped it back instead of doing address correction. UPS SUCKS SO BAD in this town.

Good luck everyone!!

• ordered dec 4. got notification from fedex all 4 packages on the way. supposed to be here 12-28. still no tracking number from fanatec.