Available date changed

I bought the bundle with mclaren v2 wheel a few days ago. the available date was showing 28th of december as the wheel was out of stock (everything else was available). in my order it still shows the 28th of december, but if you go in the bundle page the new date for the bundle (or the mclaren wheel) is now showing 28th of march!

now i am wondering if i am fkd and have to wait till march?? or do you think they got some delivered the 28th dec and only new orders are available 28th march?

anybody with experience in that topic?

thank you

Comments

• I’ve just checked and for me the mclaren gt3 v2 wheel is showing jan 18th. Maybe there is a delay in the shipment on fanatec side. The warehouse receives stock by boat not air I believe causing delays. Also heard on news the pirates are causing havoc which could play a part

• yes, but my question is more like this: do you think those sold with available date 28th of december have been received or not?? anybody with experience?

• having same issues here ordered mine 10th december this is the 2nd time its been delayed the stock on website for the wheel is now the 18th january but this time no email from fanatec giving me a update i have a feeling this could go for months.

• thanks. could you please tell me what the initial date was when i ordered the 10th and to what it changed for first and second change? thank you

• Dont look at the page date but at the date by your order that’s the actual date for you the date on the site are for new orders, so if your date doesn’t change on your order page your are good!

• Did you have any experience with that? I'm in the same situation as Stephan. I did my order yesterday 27 Dec of 2023 and today i just have seen the date in the web changed but in my order still show "Availability date: Dec 28, 2023".

• I’m on the same boat, ordered on 25th december with availability date 28th, today i see 28th march!! If the will change the date on my order I will press “cancel order” faster than the speed of light.

• that is my hope, but Thomas case shows they can change date in order page whenever they want, even twice. seems like the date on order page doesn’t mean too much. so i will wait 1 or 2 days, if got no delivery date until then i will cancel my order.

can i still cancel the order when they set it on „sent“? didn’t they make a statement that „sent“doesn’t mean it’s really sent? i should have ordered a moza directly lol

• Go by your order page, that’s how it’s worked for me in the past. As was said shop availability dates are for new orders.

however one must factor in fanatecs shipping partners ability to royally screw things up.

• Update: At the moment the site data that the item is shipped in 4-7 days (written in green text) so it seems to be in stock right now.

am i right?

• for me the same. my order still processing, so nothing finalised or shipped but looks okay atm

• My wheel was ordered on the 13th then was delayed to the 28th !it shows in stock but still no news

• just to give an update. my order is now processed to got to the warehouse, whatever that means. so seems like the wheel arrived on 28th like stated.

• I was in the same boat but got an order being processed email this morning. If you check the website the bundles with the McLaren wheels are now available 4-7 days shipping

• Iacopo PreciIacopo Preci Member
    edited December 2023

My order too this morning has been "processed" and now is "handover to the wharehouse". Let's see. I'm worried that from the 3rd to the 10th of January they say that will not ship anything because of the inventory...

• yes that might be the case… so we need to prepare to don’t get it within next 2 weeks

• today is preparing for shippment. they say it takes up to 5 days to be shipped. tomorrow is saturday i guess no workday. so only workday left is tuesday as wednesday starts their inventory thing. i guess nothing will be shipped before the 10th maybe a few days later

• Update:

today i received my wheels, my base, my pedals. all is fine. invoice date was 28th of december, today is the 03rd of January. As the 1st is a no working day here in germany it took 3 working days from invoice, and 7 workding days from order. this is really fast at the end.

the funny thing is, i ordered a new monitor and a moza desk clemp for the base and everything arrived today within a few hours, with the fanatec stuff to come in first. never thought of this.

for everyone playing on desk like me, the moza clemp is perfect for the csl dd base, you just need some bigger screws.

can´t believe i can play this evening.

wishing everybody else here to receive stuff shortly.