I placed an order a week ago and still no news

Hello everyone, I placed an order a week ago and still have no news! January 4, 2024 ..I ordered a bundle with a Mc Laren wheel, a CSL DD 8nm and a CSL Elite V2 pedal set and on the Fanatec website the order is still being processed.. How long does it usually take to ship?

Comments

• Fanatec indicated that they were going to take inventory until the 10th, so it's normal for you not to have received any updates at the moment

• It normally takes around 3 weeks for them to ship products in the US

• they talked about the inventory till the 10 jan, i guess they may start continue send out soon again

• For me it took almost 2 weeks to go to be processed to the warehouse and it arrived 3 days later

• thank you all

• i orderd the same but in nov 2023 pre order date dec 14th stil nothing

•       
    what I ordered is all available and only qr 2 is missing... but since I ordered a bundle, couldn't they send it with qr 1 in the meantime? these waits really seem too long to me.

• Update january 12 2024

I received an email from Fanatec

Hey Massimiliano,

Thank you for your message!

The estimated shipping date of your order no. 18xxxxx is the 17th January 2024.

Your Fanatec account will be updated regularly to show your UPS shipment number and pre-order date. You should also receive an email from our shipping partner once your order leaves our warehouse.

Please contact us again if you need any assistance.

Thank you and have a great day!

Best regards / Freundliche Grüße

Nico

(Fanatec Fulfillment Team)

***If you reply to this email please choose the reply-function of your email program***

***Falls Sie auf diese Email antworten, benutzen Sie bitte die Antwortfunktion Ihres Email-Programms***