What's happening with the DD+ dates?

A few days ago when they changed the availability date of the DD+ to January 17th, some users commented that it had been changed to January 10th for them. Does anyone know if those users were sent it or if the date was changed again for them? Does anyone know anything?

Comments

• I’d go with the last line lol.

my DD+ order to U.K. says 17th Jan still. But I’m prepared for this to slip into February. At this point it’s down to Sony to give approval, so how long is a piece of string?

• The CS DD+ is not on sale/pre-order in Japan section, I guess SONY has not approved the license yet.😐️

• For me still saying 17th only a few days lets see what happens

• Mine says the 10th and I haven't heard a word. Trying to find someone to buy my R330 wheel, QR2 Pro and V2 universal hub so I can move on with my life...

• Mines still the 10th. No Updates. US store says February 29th for new preorders.

Nothing from Fanatec.

• A YouTuber from my country (they sent him the DD+ more than a month ago, but they still don't let him speak or show anything) was told that by the end of this month, he will be able to make a video. However, he also mentioned that this is the third time they have given him a date...

• you already knew everything before you asked the question.

but at least it is useful for others to know that there is nothing from the base before the end of January

• this is probably because the license is not yet accepted e he cant do certain things because of this boosted media talked about this very thing

• No license. Sony is playing hard ball and fanstec just assumed it would have been approved by now. It hasn’t been so they legally can’t sell anything with a Sony chip in it with out subject of a lawsuit

• Mine is still Jan 10th as well. Its going to be shipped when its going to be shipped....Sony dont really give a crap about Fanatec. We are talking a 23B Revenue company compared to an 80M revenue company. Fanatec is just another buisness partner like they have hundreds of of this size...

One thing I'm certain is Fanatec will have the approved license and will be on Sony's time frame and Fanatec have 0 leverage to make this go faster.

• I was cancel my order too. To many risk with order date and messages about technical issues with csl DD and CS DD.

• Well only a couple more days and we should be getting a new update hopefully they can ship it but i feel like its gonne take longer

• Wir werden alle sehr gespannt sein.

Ich drücke uns allen die Daumen.

• Next date people have listed is tomorrow. It would be nice if they would at least put out a post saying there is no update at this time. Basic CS 101.

• Yup no update yet