2024 Delivery

Just chiming in with my delivery timeline as my order progresses (UK) to hopefully help people get an idea of where the delivery times are at. I know it seems to be luck it the draw but oh well. I ordered the basic CSL DD R2R bundle.

11th Jan 24’: Order Placed

12th Jan 24’: Order is being processed / Handover to warehouse.

16th Jan 24’: Found my order on UPS using my order number as reference. “Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet”

17th Jan 24’: Tracking number shown on Fanatec order, still shown as Handover to warehouse. All items showing a serial number excluding the DD (not sure if that’s normal)

Will keep updating as it progresses.

Comments

• I have three US orders that are pretty interesting:

QR2 ordered Dec 28 that said stock would be in on the 17th. Stock came in a week ago or so, but the order just shipped today. The 17th.

New BMR order last week. In stock item. It will be here Friday.

DD+ order Oct 20... Pre Order Item...

What's interesting is the date of new stock doesn't seem to speed up if you pre-ordered item of out of stock items like QR2 or whatever if it came in early.

But if you order in stock. it goes out pretty fast.

I also received some ticket responses this week. So it's been a lively week for me anyways. I still can't make any sense of it.

• like many others this is my first time purchasing from fanatec and didn’t see anything about the shipping problems until after ordering - fingers crossed I and everyone else start to receive orders. But you’re right it’s very hard to make any sense of!

• ordered 11th jan

handover to warehouse 12th jan

sms from ups 16th

delievered 17th 5 von 6 parcel

should come tomorrow CS QR1

• You lucky son of a gun ๐Ÿ˜‚

• One of my first orders was preorder of DD Pro and that came in like two weeks early. Every order since has been more painful, but nothing like it's been since last Fall.

• UPDATE

18th Jan 24’: UPS status updated to “On the way” - no sign of a way to pay the UK import fee yet.

• cory darlandcory darland Member
    edited January 18

Everything I've ordered so far has shipped within a few days/week, even recently like the last 2 weeks. Except the DD+, which I have no idea what's going on yet.

• My shipments are on the move, departed from sort facility and estimated delivery time given! Keeping all fingers and toes crossed it turns up and isn’t missing anything.

• Hey Chris, thanks for sharing your experience. Ordered my CSL DD on Jan 10th and I'm still stuck at "Handover to warehouse" ๐Ÿ˜… (today is Jan 22nd). Just a quick question: what do you mean by "items showing a serial number" ? I don't seem to see anything of the sort on my items. Cheers !

• I'm in the same boat. I ordered the 13th. The order has said "Handover to warehouse" since the 12th. I'm really confused and wondering how these guys were able to get their tracking numbers. I also heard some peeps are getting their orders without the website updating at all, still showing "Handover to warehouse". Pretty weird stuff.

• Here's a breakdown of my experience so far ordering from the UK, will keep updating this as it moves along - hope this helps:

Jan 10th: Made my order for (1) CSL DD Pro Pack (wheel, base, pedals), (2) 8NM boost kit and (3) LC pedal kit.

Jan 12th (+2 business days after order): Fanatec emailed me to confirm receipt of my payment (I paid through bank transfer)

Jan 15th: (+3 business days after order): Fanatec emailed me to say it was processed and passed on to the warehouse. The email said I should expect up to 7 business days delay. The website shows "Handover to Warehouse". The detailed view shows the 3 items and their price (exc. taxes)

Jan 23rd (+10 business days after order): While the website still shows "Handover to Warehouse", the detailed view now has a tracking number (at the bottom, near "Ups Standard") and one of the items (#3) shows a serial number which wasn't there before. Which is pretty much on the mark for a 7 business days delay before seeing some movement. Using the tracking number on the UPS website works, shows 3 parcels (one for each item I guess), though all are still in a "Label Created" status on the UPS website. Nothing on the way nor any delivery date estimate yet. I didn't receive an email on this from Fanatec, I just compulsively check the website whenever I have a minute ๐Ÿ˜…

All in all, this is no "Amazon Prime / Next day delivery" type of affair. Hard to understand this level of delay for what ultimately should be a "luxury" experience but at least they're managing my expectations, seem to be moving along and no doubt this will be worth the wait! As the saying goes, patience is not the ability to wait, but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting. ๐Ÿ˜…

Fingers crossed !

• In your account section on Fanatec website / Orders I can see serial numbers for the steering wheel and pedals. I had to click the "view" button to. extend the order list. Sorry if i wasn't previously clear! Also my packages have been delivered today (I can't check i've received everything as im at work) but the status is still Handover to warehouse so I don't think their order status' is anything to go off.

• My order has been delivered today but still shows "Handover to Warehouse" - I only knew it was shipped as I was using the "Track by reference number" option on UPS and using my order number alongside delivery country and my postcode. I think the tracking number showed up the next day for me.

• I received my UPS delivery today but i'm unable to check if everything is there right now as i'm at work. I ordered the CSL DD R2R bundle (CSL DD, Pedals & Wheel) and i'm worried as I only have two packages shipped and everyone has said that each item is shipped individually. Although looking at the weight of the packages with both being around 7KG, it looks like it may add up for what I ordered. Time shall tell :')

• Great news man!!!! I'm sure everything will be in order and you'll get to enjoy your new gear today :-)

Have you received anything re customs / VAT payments from UPS ?

Thanks again for sharing your experience and the detailed updates !

• chris Evanschris Evans Member
    edited January 24

I hope so!

I did yes, after the Export scan in germany I was able to pay the customer / VAT charge. It came up on the tracking pages saying something along the lines of "Import charges are due for this parcel" - I first attempted to pay directly via credit card which for some reason UPS did not like so I had to use PayPal which worked instantly. I'll pop a photo in of how long down the UPS tracking line I was able to pay the fee.

Oh! The fee came to around £77 and my order was around £312 which works out roughly as 20% VAT (£62~) plus a £15 handling fee but im struggling to find a breakdown of the actual costs!

• Legend. Thanks so much !

Looking forward to receiving mine :-)

See you on the track !

• All of my items were received yesterday, managed to have a little play around with it and it's great!

It seems Fanatec have maybe started shipping a few things together as my pedals and wheel were in one bigger box!

All in all 13 days for delivery which is 8/9 working days...not too bad. Still feeling for the people who ordered at BF.

TIMELINE:

11th Jan 24’: Order Placed

12th Jan 24’: Order is being processed / Handover to warehouse.

16th Jan 24’: Found my order on UPS using my order number as reference. “Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet”

17th Jan 24’: Tracking number shown on Fanatec order, still shown as Handover to warehouse. Ttems showing a serial numbers in order list.

18th Jan 24': Item scanned in by UPS.

22nd Jan 24': Import fees due on UPS - paid on the same day.

23rd Jan 24': Departed from facility at 1:06am (Herne-Boernig, Germany),

"Your parcel was cleared after the scheduled transport departure. We will reschedule for the next available departure." 11:40am

Arrived at Stanford Le Hope, United Kingdom facility - 14:16pm

Departed Stanford Le Hope, United Kingdom facitlity - 22:15pm

Delivery rescheduled for 24th Jan

24th Jan 24':

Arrived at Tamworth, United Kingdom facility - 1:51am

Departed Tamworth, United Kingdom facility - 2:09am

Arrived at my local facility - 7am

Delivered at 11:09am.

Hope everyones gear gets delivered sooner than later!

• Hello! I have purchased a R2R bundle with the CSL DD PRO, purchased date:

8 Feb 2024 19:58:00

No news at this moment… I’m from Spain, I hope not having problems :’)

• you just passed your 4th working day. I don't know what you expect

• Not expecting anything... just to share the progress of my order... I think is helpful if somebody found this thread and read the whole process timeline...

• but when you say "I hope not having problems :’)", the reader could be in a problematic and worried state

I have a piece of advice; ๐Ÿ˜‰

• I hope your order has progressed some? Ignore Zeko he loves to troll the forums without providing any useful input :) If you go through some of the topics you'll see him going around

• the fact that you have no brain is also known

๐Ÿ˜‚

• Anyone else have confirmation that fanatec have dispatched your item, but have no confirmation for a week on ups actually having it?

• I ordered on the 2/29/24. It was the BMW 8nm bundle it was in stock. Last week. I got my order placed e mail. I checked online it started my warranty. And got the code for I racing. So did they have my order in stock 2 days before the web site said that bundle was pre ordered now. Thanks. Hope it's not long

• Ordered my GT pro kit on 18th of march received the mail with order confirmation.

Took 1 day to go to status handover to warehouse been there ever since.

No updates, no mails, no changes.

Mailed their support which is answered by a bot pointing you to what you already know. Also technical support is not reachable.

Basically the worst service you can get from a company. If they would just send out weekly status you at least would know they are still busy with it.

Luckily i bought it with my credit card so when it takes to long i am going to have the credit card company sort out the not delivered goods.

• Same here mine I ordered mine February 23rd and it took about a week to 2 weeks for to get moved to warehouse and hasn't moved anywhere since