Order 10.jan, EU, Everything delivered in 9 days

Since I am reading all the negative stuff on this forum, I would like to share my experience. I ordered on 10th of january Clubsport BMW GT2 V2 wheel with QR1 and everything was delivered today. I played for couple of hours on my CSL DD 8Nm and wheel is woking very well. Shifter padles, buttons, LED lights and display are working as they should. While I am still waiting for my 2.5x from BF I would like to inform you, that EU orders with stuff that is in stock are shipped in the usual times.

Comments

• I live in Germany and placed my order on January 5th. 5 days earlier than you, but the order status still shows "Handover to warehouse". No tracking number.

I ordered CSL DD (5nm) with CSL Pedals, Clubsport R330 CSL with QR2 Lite, Universal Hub V2. As I can see everything is in stock. Does anyone know which of these could be delaying delivery?

I have another question. The order page says I placed my order on January 5th (which is true). However, on the My products page, the Purchase Date is January 16th. What could this mean?

Anyway, congratulations to OP for receiving the products without any problems.

• In my product page is january 11th. Because thats the date when status changed to handover to watehouse. Have you checked shipping via reference number? Based on my experience expect that your order will ve shipped probably 5 days from the date when it was send to warehouse. Since your changed on 16th if I am correct, they should ship it on 21st.

• HAHA. This really sounds like a fake account created by fanatec to counter balance the tens of message of complaints runnings sinces months..

• Yeah, sure. I would like to be paid by fanatec for writing good reviews. I cannot imagine how stupid you must be to say something like this.. I just wanted to share my experience with my last order. As I wrote earlier I am still waiting for my 2.5x and I will write bad bad review if they don’t change my warranty date. So you can think what you want about me I am just ordinary Fanatec’s customer.

• not receiving complete order and still writing positive reviews. Who is stupid here.

• I made two separate orders and on by order it was my decision to wait. As I read here that orders made now are being delivered in usual times I decided to order again. Learn to read if you wanna argue. But no worries mate I will also write you when my 2.5x will be delivered

• you to think what u say here make sense he had an order and it got delivered good on him :) if you hate that u don't belong on the forums :)

appriciate the post man hope you enjoy the stuff you already have i ordered myself a second wheelbase because i am not gonne wait ages to not drive yet so while waiting fdor the clubsport dd+ i bought a gt dd pro :) i hope i get a mail tommorw its gonne be handed over to warehouse :D

• tnxtnx Member

I ordered in stock items on Jan 10 too, from Finland. The order show as "Handover to Warehouse", but they have added UPS tracking number and UPS show that the item would be delivered on Jan 23. We'll see what happens.

• Ooh exciting 😀

• Gyungmin GimGyungmin Gim Member
    edited January 22

Okay, I just checked the UPS tracking with my order number and found out that 5 out of 6 packages are coming to me tomorrow. The estimated delivery date for the remaining one is not yet displayed. But ironically, the order status is still "Handover to warehouse" and I still haven't received the tracking number. Anyway, I'm soo excited now because I'm upgrading from the Logitech G920. 😃

I will update when I receive them all.

• I received all 6 packages today( Jan 23) and fortunately, everything works perfectly! The tracking number was shown after delivery was completed. 😅

• tnxtnx Member

UPS moved delivery to 24th, but all ordered packages arrived.

• So guys I just wanted to share that my 2.5x was delivered today. I can live peacefully now