You found the Easteregg! - UPDATE

1131415161719»

Comments

• i wandet to say, i think the message comes in the next 30 minutes

• Also yesterday came the message about this time

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    He's gonna post and get out of the office before the madness begins.  :))
  • it's there  ;)
  • Just ordered!!!
  • Now i'm waiting for the promised discount:

Robert

if you look at the correct page then you clearly see this compatibility note:
    PlayStation 4: Games which support Fanatec racing wheels. E.g. Project CARS

We cannot force the game developers to Support our wheels and it was correct to advertise it to be PS4 compatible as the wheel is in fact still compatible to several PS4 games.

Please keep in mind that not even the official licensed T500 RS Wheel was compatible to all racing games on PS3.

We will make the best wheel for PS4 and this is all we can do. And I am sure we can give CSW B V2 customers a special Discount on such a base. 

• It's not on the US site. Does that mean I can't order it?
  • Justin GayJustin Gay Member
    edited May 2017
    I can't order it. Says my shipping country is out of the region. Please tell me that this will available to order in the US store before this thing sells out.
  • I think it was only a deal for the eu at the moment, not 100% sure on that though. Seems like this is the ideal base for every console
  • As it is only available as set (wheel and base) I´m out. I like the multi platform compatibility but paying for a rim I don´t use (I own BMW GT, Formula and Porsche 918 rim) is not an option. Sell the base separately and I think again downgrading from CSW V2+Cronus Max...

And with this bullet written down at the product page I wonder if the CSP V3 will be supported long time...
    • Please note: Compatibilities to all peripherals except CSL Elite Pedals are not tested nor endorsed by Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
  • Am I the only person trying to order this in the US? Please let us know when/if this will be available for order in the US.
  • Am I the only person trying to order this in the US? Please let us know when/if this will be available for order in the US.
    nope I am waiting also but was hoping for it to include the pedals also
  • i want Button Caps too :-)
    for my Xbox Hub :-)
  • Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
    The wait is finally over. 

I just posted a new topic and a new picture to reveal the easter egg.

Thanks for the patience. It looks like we wanted to create a lot of hype but in fact I would have been happy to release the product much earlier ;)

Let's continue the discussion in the new thread.
  • The wait is finally over. 

I just posted a new topic and a new picture to reveal the easter egg.

Thanks for the patience. It looks like we wanted to create a lot of hype but in fact I would have been happy to release the product much earlier ;)

Let's continue the discussion in the new thread.
    All ready to order and not showing for me in the USA. Will it be available soon?
  • Ordered
  • Kudos, Congrats and Cheers Thomas/Fanatec team... Unfortunatly i will Not Be ordering this Great New Product because i have a v2 & V2.5... I would pay 90% of the whole wheel Bundle Price for a 918 Porsche Rim with PS4 compatibility....I know I know this is Not Possible.... But Hey you Never Know... This wheel is Going to Sell like Crazy and You Never know What May Happen when Sony Realizes Fanatecs True potential $-)
  • So Thomas, I think I hit the nail on the head with my guess on the 17th of April (full set of button caps) do I win anything ?
  • I deserve a win, the picture show button caps ! I found it XD
  • Thomas, is Fanatec planning on releasing button caps for the XB1 Universal Hub? Would be an instant buy.
  • Thomas, is Fanatec planning on releasing button caps for the XB1 Universal Hub? Would be an instant buy.
    What exactly are you wanting?
    Yeah at this point the buttons on the Xbox cannot be mapped differently so it would serve no purpose. 
  • edited June 2017
    Thomas, is Fanatec planning on releasing button caps for the XB1 Universal Hub? Would be an instant buy.
    What exactly are you wanting?
    Hi Chris,

The button caps on the Universal Hub are easily removed. It would be awesome to replace them by button caps similar to the buttons used in F1 (DRS, N, Talk, PL, etc) or buttons esspecially for GT cars.

• Yeah at this point the buttons on the Xbox cannot be mapped differently so it would serve no purpose. 
    Don't agree with you. You can replace the mapped buttons with the buttoncaps that describe the function, for instance DRS, PL (Pit Limiter)
  • Just to replace the standard broken ones would be good, 3 of mine were cracked on arrival.
    Yeah at this point the buttons on the Xbox cannot be mapped differently so it would serve no purpose. 
    Don't agree with you. You can replace the mapped buttons with the buttoncaps that describe the function, for instance DRS, PL (Pit Limiter)
    Oh I get what you mean now. I was misreading what you were saying. ;)