Black Friday 2017 - UPDATE2

1101112131416»

Comments

• V3I pedals black Friday deal My friend bought a set he said the email he received said it will be March before he gets them. Anyone else?
  • V3I pedals black Friday deal My friend bought a set he said the email he received said it will be March before he gets them. Anyone else?
    Ordered mine, as well as the McLaren wheel, on Black Friday too (in the US)...received it couple days ago and I picked the slowest shipping method. 
    I ordered two sets of pedals (had one sent to my brother's house) on Black Friday and both arrived last week.  I too had the slowest shipping method. Both addresses were in the US.
    Yep some products are backordered into April even...
  • I ordered v3 pedals, club sport wheel & base on 11/24 after numerous emails and voice mails I finally received a generic email response 12/6 that the pedals have a shipping date of March. I have yet to receive any correspondence regarding the other items that I have paid for.

This was a Christmas gift for my 12 year old son and this will be a disappointing one at that. 

They have $1100 of my money and absolutely no communication. This is after I have purchased 2 other complete sets. I'm a big fan Fanatec and have referred many people to purchase their products but I sorely disappointed in there business practices.

I even reached out to the CA office which I finally connected with a receptionist who I pleaded to have someone contact me. She told me to call back and now she answers and puts my call in a generic voice mail.

If this company reads this thread, which I hope you do, please provide your clients with some form of communication.

Chad Morrison 
  • edited December 2017
    Sorry to hear that. I was in the same boat however I decided not to buy from them because the lack of communication and then after I posted something saying that I could not find any contact details on the website one of the owners made fun of me for not being able to see the contact us button. He thought it would be funny to take a dig at one of his potential customers. In all honesty I can see the contact us button but there's no details on how to contact them I want a telephone number so I can contact them directly and at the time that was not available. It wasn't available because they took it off they knew they were going to have a lot of pissed-off customers. But I also wanted it as a Christmas gift for my son but in the end I opted for their competitor.
  • I received immediate communication from the company after my post siting IT issues that they are working thru. I can understand this issue due to the holiday cyber shopping and very much appreciative of the quick response. My confidence and support of the company has been reinstated. 

Thank you,

Chad
  • This company is absolutely terrible regarding customer service. 
    Sent 5 emails and left 2 voicemails. 0 response. Receptionist has said "No one is at the office" and put me on hold then hung up.
    Ordered Nov. 25th and it still is processing. I had to take this to PayPal claims and they refunded me 12/15/17.
    It's understandable that holiday hours take a long time, but 20 days and it still hasn't shipped out? The worst part is 0 response.

Thanks for wasting my time, Fanatec.

• Exactly! I would pay double just not to buy from them.
  • Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
    This company is absolutely terrible regarding customer service. 
    Sent 5 emails and left 2 voicemails. 0 response. Receptionist has said "No one is at the office" and put me on hold then hung up.
    Ordered Nov. 25th and it still is processing. I had to take this to PayPal claims and they refunded me 12/15/17.
    It's understandable that holiday hours take a long time, but 20 days and it still hasn't shipped out? The worst part is 0 response.

Please always use the right channels to contact us and the only proper way to contact us is through the "contact us" tab on top of our website.

If you follow the right way to communicate with us then you will get a response for sure.
  • This company is absolutely terrible regarding customer service. 

Please always use the right channels to contact us and the only proper way to contact us is through the "contact us" tab on top of our website.

If you follow the right way to communicate with us then you will get a response for sure.
    Hi Thomas, 

That was the 1st thing I did. Please check your emails I have sent. Attached is below without any response from Fanatec. 

Apologies for venting. Was really looking forward to the wheel and it never got past processing on Fanatec's end.

Maybe I'll be a customer sometime in the future.

Thanks.
  • Hi Thomas I just wanted to say a massive thank you for these deals I managed to get myself a V2.5 base, V3i pedals and P1 Elite steering wheel. My only problem is I have used the wheel maybe 8-9 times in total and now for the second time one of the pins inside he wheel has broken which means I will now either have to send this back to RMA or replace the pins myself. I feel really let down by the quality of the company and I don’t mean to bad mouth the company but I can see this problem with the pins to keep happening my wheel is hard mounted to one of your Table clamps and I do not constantly take the wheel off and put it back on. I also make sure the wheel is screwed in. But still this keeps happening I hope you can do something about this as I think Fanatec are a fanastic company and I’ve had no problems with any of the other products
  • Mark FullerMark Fuller Member
    edited January 2018
    I contacted Fanatec on the 20th December and still haven't had a reply from them. [Trying to find out if I can get Hall Sensors for my Clubsport 1]
  • HI Mr. Thomas :).

Anyway Mr. Thomas... no problem... your tone is clear than enough... i don't want any further support on this... and i give you my sincerely excuse if in anyway i offend you or your company. Hope to meet you in person at some expo/events or on tracks, and give you my excuse by person.

Sincerely,

Thanks.

Hello Danilo,

I really appreciate your passion and the love for our products. Perhaps I was a bit too harsh in my response but please understand that posts like this are the reason why some people get a wrong impression about us or our company.

Of course you are entitled to get brand new products but who other than our support team should be able to verify that? If you post this in a public forum you are accusing us of fraud. Nothing less. This is pretty heavy and if some other user is asking the community to share it then this does not make it better.

If you really received used products we will apologize deeply and sort it out for sure. It is ust hard to imagine because we do not refurbish products.

But the first step is always our technical support and not the community. Not this community and no other community.

I hope we can get this sorted out quiclky so you can enjoy our products.

Mr. Thomas. i'm very late in my response and i'm very sorry for this...

I love your products.. to be honest prior to try your products i never imagine a quality like this.. materials , engineering, designs, performance vs price ratio... all really good... for sure a step forward compared to competitors.
    Rossy but sometimes when people don't have deep skill in a non native language and have to use "standard" words and terms this things can happens :).. i have try my best to utilize the best words possible :).

Can't wait for podium.. on my channel everyone wait for Podium Review. :).

thanks.
  • edited November 2018
    Hello, nearly 12month later..... What suprise will we on 24th geht?
  • Hello, nearly 12month later..... What suprise will we on 24th geht?
    I was thinking the same today^^