Advent Calendar 2018

1181920212224»

Comments

• Simon MaierSimon Maier Member
    edited December 2018
    Thanks Fanatec for this amazing campaign. I had so much fun, for the last month. I wish we would have a similar cammpaign every month :P
    19 oclock got an fixpoint in my daily life :D Great products, great company! keep going on!
  • Thank you fanatec for this advent giveaway and here is the 10 codes for the handbrake for the community. Merry Christmas and happy holiday everyone. b551b1, mkrwku, hdtglm, 1s22nv, no42du, ozkpc4, 3h3om5, ppwtth, l1a09a, uyziaw
    Is this for US region? I tried a few and none worked. I was hoping for a discount on the handbrake this year since none of the other black Friday deals quite worked for me. Seems I just missed it!
  • Hi everybody!!! The last 24 days was a very happy and interesting. I wasn't can find out the generous hidden Fanatec's items. But I'm very happy for to play with the others Fanatec's customers and users in december 2018. 

Congratulations for the winners and enjoy yours presents for all the time as you need. 

See you in this forum or in the sim circuits. And remember...always Flat Out!!!