Advent Calendar 2018

Comments

• Handbrake not on my xmas list anyway..lol

Anyone in the uk looking to buy a second hand V2 base and GT3 rim? 
    Hoping to sell to fund new podium rim,

Message for detail.
  • edited December 2018
    19:00 website error! Super crash!! Impossible to open the pages...

BAD GATEWAY Error 500
  • Is it allowed to hunt for multiple products? Im still interested in the shifter and the GT3 wheel.
  • The Europian code is already been used. It wasn’t me.
  • The Europian code is already been used. It wasn’t me.
    You're an hour late!
  • I like the idea of this year's calendar. To bad about the website crashes though.
  • I am looking for the CSW 2.5, but I know that it is an impossible thing to win...
    If it will be in the Advent calendar, I hope in the courtesy sharing of the 10% discount of the winner as done by Kevin and Markus.
  • No codes received yet
  • Devon ChaseDevon Chase Member
    edited December 2018
    The checkout is not taking the code.

Edit: This calendar thing is not going to work. Novel idea but might be dangerous in execution, like the auction.
  • What area is the code placed on the product page? :)
  • PS4 Base, just i was trying to update mine! Lmao
  • The code for the CSL Wheel base for PS4, its down in the description.
  • Somebody got it already. It was the CSL Elite PS4 wheel base. 
  • US (PST) i dont see any code today
  • EST here, don't see anything neither
  • Thomas Jackermeier, I got a message saying, "under fraud review" when I clicked pay in the checkout page after applying the code. Could you explain what that is regarding. I feel it most likely ruined my chance of getting the US wheelbase. Thanks.
  • Jason MullinJason Mullin Member
    edited December 2018
    Tried again tonight.
    I had two screens up, one with the CSL Elite PS4 wheelbase on checkout page discount code bar flashing, the other page refreshing the CSL Elite PS4 wheelbase product page. 
    18:59 refresh the code appears, copy/paste code expired instantly.
    It took me 2 seconds to copy/paste this is insane I don't think it's humanely possible to be faster than I was tonight.
  • Would be awesome if website didn't freeze up when trying to refresh and go through 20+ products.  Would rather just have an advent calendar like last year, atleast then I would have a chance at something. 
  • Tried again tonight.
    I had two screens up, one with the CSL Elite PS4 wheelbase on checkout page discount code bar flashing, the other page refreshing the CSL Elite PS4 wheelbase product page. 
    18:59 refresh the code appears, copy/paste code expired instantly.
    It took me 2 seconds to copy/paste this is insane I don't think it's humanely possible to be faster than I was tonight.
    Where deos the code show up? I had the page refreshing and I haven't seen anything on it, still. ty
  • Adam CribbAdam Cribb Member
    edited December 2018

• will the luck one was there at the right  time my hat off for the person how won awesome job.
  • can the code winner  post unused discount codes on this page ?

• It'd be so much easier and better for everyone if they just did a 10-20% coupon code that lasted 24 hours and was a random product each day of the advent calendar. Please consider this for next year!
  • Where did you see the code?
  • I just went throught everything on the Australian site for the second day, and couldnt find anything.......

• Josh OskamJosh Oskam Member
    edited December 2018
    Yeah. I couldn't see anything on the Australian site either. Same happened yesterday and the day before.

If this is meant to be "fun", then I mustn't know how to have fun. I'd much rather be rewarded with a discount for 'brand loyalty' to be honest.
  • I haven't been able to find anything on the AU site either. I'm wondering if it is actually working in AU
  • same here nothing, no codes in australia
  • same here nothing, no codes in australia
    each night i have seen a code on AU 1/12 drift wheel 2/12 elite base 3/12 clubsport flat rim
  • Uuuurgh. I looked at a number of Clubsport rims tonight, but not the flat rim one. Damn! Would have been very happy to add that to my pre-ordered DD1 base and F1 wheel. 
    8-|