Advent Calendar 2018

Comments

• ah ha I found it. though I had no button there earlier
  • I have to apologize because this is a little bit off topic but I want to ensure that Dominic or Thomas will at least read it.
    Thomas Jackermeier said in Oct. 2017
    GT Sports works well in compatibility mode so please go ahead and enjoy this game. No need to wait for anything. They are working on the implementation of advanced features which are not needed to play the game but will add to the experience. Kazunori Yamauchi himself assured me that this implementation will happen within this year.
    Hi Thomas, we are close to 2019 already and your wheels are still not fully supported by GT Sport. I mean the display (gear and speed indicators) is still not working. Can we expect any further improvement here? Cheers, Thorsten
  • two days in a row no discount code in Australia????
  • Josh OskamJosh Oskam Member
    edited December 2018
    Once again, I couldn't spot it anywhere either – even when scanning through various product pages after I assumed it was already won by someone. Look forward to hearing what it actually was. If it was.  :D

• Once again, I couldn't spot it anywhere either – even when scanning after I assumed it was already won by someone. Look forward to hearing what it actually was. If it was.
    rip
  • edited December 2018
  • So,
    when can we expect to get the announcement regarding the shipping date of the DD1 and DD2 wheel bases?
    Sorry to be that impatient....
  • PS4 Podium wheel base announcement? How soon is soon?
  • I have been scanning in Japan,  specially the hand brake that was for win!
    During 1H (from 19h JST), I kept refreshing the page, never saw any code or button and now 1h17min later "sorry the code has been used".
    Sorry to say this but something is wrong!
  • two days in a row no discount code in Australia????
    You have to be REAL quick.... I guessed it might be the shifter so I was on that page ready. First refresh had no button right as it hit 7pm, immediate 2nd refresh and button was there, click on button almost instantly and get message that it was taken already. It was gone in around 1 to 1.5 seconds after they posted it. Good luck! :-)
  • Happy 4th December to all, and is Santa Barbara day, happy names day to all Barbara. Now coming to business is it possible to know if the DD will be shipped on schedule?. ( this very long waiting is definitely killing me, and I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one). Cheers.
  • Happy 4th December to all, and is Santa Barbara day, happy names day to all Barbara. Now coming to business is it possible to know if the DD will be shipped on schedule?. ( this very long waiting is definitely killing me, and I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one). Cheers.
    Definitely not the only one :)
  • Let me add: "metoo" !
  • edited December 2018
    And me!!!! 
    Thomas a thousand words will not leave so deep an impression one deed, send me an DD1... 

^:)^

• Who will get the code at 10% on ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5 please send a message
  • C NC N Member
    edited December 2018
    We will make an announcement regarding the Podium Wheel Base shipping date on the 4th of December.
    ANY UPDATES? It's 4th today.
  • Does anyone know which products have already been up for the EU store?
  • Thomas wen can we pre-order the DD pc/ps4 ?
  • Damn, all the crying and whining, be gratefull that their even doing this. Fanatec doesnt owe us a damn thing. You want something buy it. Chances are you aint gonna win anything. Go in with the mindset that you wont win. And if you do, hey good for you. But bashing a company for trying to do something nice. Why should it cost them money to give away products. Such as upgrading servers ect. It us what it is. Deal with it. Dont like it. Dont participate. On a side note; fanatec what time their about will we hear anything about poduim wheels, its release info today. Unlike half the whiners in here i got money to spend.
  • What about the announcement? Please Fanatec do something new.
  • Damn, all the crying and whining, be gratefull that their even doing this. Fanatec doesnt owe us a damn thing. You want something buy it. Chances are you aint gonna win anything. Go in with the mindset that you wont win. And if you do, hey good for you. But bashing a company for trying to do something nice. Why should it cost them money to give away products. Such as upgrading servers ect. It us what it is. Deal with it. Dont like it. Dont participate. On a side note; fanatec what time their about will we hear anything about poduim wheels, its release info today. Unlike half the whiners in here i got money to spend.
    I'd wager 19 CET :)
  • edited December 2018
    Clubsport BMW M3 GT2 was the item.
    This I really wanted and had been refreshing that page everyday,unfortunately today i couldn't load the page up until it was too late
  • Tero KermanTero Kerman Member
    edited December 2018
    Grats ! WHO* get that ClubSport Steering Wheel BMW GT2. If u need friend for coupon I can be one  =D>
  • every day....log in at 6:30, refresh a page at 7pm CET, website crashes. 

is anyone really even getting a chance at this?
  • Congrats to the winner, I was looking for another steering Wheel ;)

• How long till email is recieved?
  • Hi Fanatec, what about to use random.org and peek everyday opted-in cutomer without crashing your site?
  • edited December 2018
    That BMW or Porsche rim is what I was looking for. But from 18:58 to 19:05 it's impossible for me refreshing the page. I think I can safely disable my phone alarm at 18:55, because no choice for me from Spain.

Congratulations to the winners.