New driver version 200 and CSW firmware 53 - UPDATE

Comments

• You are very correct..I did not mean that you can install the driver on the wheel..I was responding to the comment if you could see the new v200 on the computer while using the CSR-E and you can...also if you are happy with the feel of your wheel do not change.
    Well I actually quoted Trevor not you. There's yes really not a point to install newer driver if previous works well unless you have some new gear like their handbrake or something.
  • Using Asseto Corsa I lost progressively all FFB after installing this new driver in my CSW Base

Today there is  no more forces in my Wheel (OS is W7 64)

Is it only a soft issue ? are the FFB engines damaged ?

Am I the only one ?
  • the download link does not work v200 driver. Neither the 32bit nor the 64bit 

greetings.
  • Hey Christophe, i have the exact same ! No FFB. Its the Software i believe.
  • Link dont work .
  • hey.. the links are broken.. I keep getting a timed out page...
  • hey.. the links are broken.. I keep getting a timed out page...
    Does this version supersede driver  177 and firmware 756
  • Hello guys,
    First sorry for my crappy english...
    I need help with the firmware update for my (already used and just bought from ebay) fanatec gt3 v2 wheel... I dont got Pedals now and i want to try this wheel now without pedals, just to get sure its working or not...

so my first question: do i have to connect pedals to update the wheel to the (newest) 1.56  version?

and my second question: can i use the 1.56 firmware on all older firmware versions to upgrade it or do i have to check the firmware and go step by step till i reach the right version?

As far i know the wheel wasnt use since November 2012.

thanks

• hello, 
    after the release of the final version of AC I have a problem with the pedals Fanatec csr base. 
    I do not recognize most 'the brake and the accelerator. I have updated all drivers and firmware but not 'change anything. 
    In the settings panel of game where there is 'written controller recognized, it should be' all right. When I go to assign the accelerator and the brake controller in the main panel, does not recognize them. 
    I also play Race Room Racing and lfs and I do not have this problem, I acknowledge everything automatically. 
    Please help me I have no more 'ideas on how to solve this problem. 
    My article 'csw v1 + rim bmw pedals and csr base 
    Sorry for my English but I do not know and I use a translator
  • I see there is new driver for V-2 base ver 205 on the web site...the question is - is this ver 205 only for the V-2 base or for all fanatec wheels like ver 200?  Anyone can answer, that has this information.
  • I would like to know this as well
  • hello, 
    after the release of the final version of AC I have a problem with the pedals Fanatec csr base. 
    I do not recognize most 'the brake and the accelerator. I have updated all drivers and firmware but not 'change anything. 
    In the settings panel of game where there is 'written controller recognized, it should be' all right. When I go to assign the accelerator and the brake controller in the main panel, does not recognize them. 
    I also play Race Room Racing and lfs and I do not have this problem, I acknowledge everything automatically. 
    Please help me I have no more 'ideas on how to solve this problem. 
    My article 'csw v1 + rim bmw pedals and csr base 
    Sorry for my English but I do not know and I use a translator
    Yep a bit curious about that too.
  • Sorry wrong quote. :((

I'm curious about the 205 driver 
    :))
  • jason  cooperjason cooper Member
    edited November 2014
    I JUST TRIED THE NEW DRIVERS AND FIRMWARE DONT DO IT MY WHEEL WILL NOT TURN OFF AND DOES NOT SPIN DO ANYTHING. using a csw v1

has any1 got 200 drivers and 53 firmware to send me or a link for them that is working or email to [email protected]
  • jason  cooperjason cooper Member
    edited November 2014
    i received letter from fanatec the latest drivers and firmware are not for the CSW V1 . That is driver 205 and firmware 065. DO NOT USE ON CSW V1

• i received letter from fanatec the latest drivers and firmware are not for the CSW V1 . That is driver 205 and firmware 065. DO NOT USE ON CSW V1

Thanks good to know :)
  • If you want v200 of the driver and Fanatec doesn't take care that links would work, you can find the driver from here
    Thank you Fanatec customer...
  • Okay, so my wheel is a GT3 RS V2 - I need to update the FW because it is not flashing properly - what driver do I use and what is the latest FW (756?) 
  • THOMAS can you tell us why there is no dwn loads page for the CSW V1  have we been forgotten about when it comes to firmware and drivers ? i was told not to use the new driver and firmware 205 with my  CSW V1  by FANATEC.... i think its very wrong of your company not to let us know what we can and cannot use for the CSW V1  its feels like we have been  forgotten about. Put the CSW V1 on your dwn loads page PLEASE.... with the firmware and drivers we can use TYVM 
  • Chris  BrosharChris Broshar Member
    edited December 2014
    LikeQuote
    jason cooper
    December 25 Flag
    THOMAS can you tell us why there is no dwn loads page for the CSW V1 have we been forgotten about when it comes to firmware and drivers ? i was told not to use the new driver and firmware 205 with my CSW V1 by FANATEC.... i think its very wrong of your company not to let us know what we can and cannot use for the CSW V1 its feels like we have been forgotten about. Put the CSW V1 on your dwn loads page PLEASE.... with the firmware and drivers we can use TYVM

Jason,

On the "downloads" page please look under "discontinued products". You'll find the CSWv1 there and all firmware and drivers are up to date.
  • Not really sure sure where to go with this But here it is. Please forgive my ignorance. I own the clubsport wheel and would like to update the driver and firmware. Is there any way I get detailed step by step instructions as I have never done this before I do do not even know where to begin. Thank you for your help.
  • Michael do you have CSWv1 or V2?
  • Hi. What is the correct Driver and Firmware versions? "205 beta & Firmware 65?

Got my V2 Base and SQ shifter the other day and connected my CSP V2s. (I do not have a wheel yet).

Downloaded V205 from CSW V2 link and installed on PC. Then connected CSW etc(all connected). and opened prop page but forgot to check original drivers.

Anyway went to update page and started to do it, but when got to (load .Hex file), I didn't have any to select from the sys32 pop up box.Couldn't proceed so disconnected in update page and skipped (load .Hex) and went to flash driver.

Said loaded ok, but not sure if correct. Don't have a wheel to centre cali or to start shifter cali as was out.

Also V2 pedals didn't seem to work in prop page either. Any help?

• edited February 2015

Hey David,

yes the latest is 205 beta and fw version 65.

a forum friend off me also had the same problem with his pedals and also has no wheel yet...so we guess it's because of that...certain data like ABS function goes trough the wheel...

• Guessing this will all need to be updated again once support for the console rims are added. Hence the (beta) tag.

As for pedals problem. Believe it could be the silly short RJ45/PS-2 adapter being too loose. Cant check fully until I get a rim of some sort in case it is that, that is causing the problem.

• Is there anyone who can help me ??? I have a Fanatec GT2 BMW and pedals already with load cell but the first generation .... I had them connected to a PC with windows 7 32-bit and I had no problems ... The drive was the V200. ... They were connected separately ... The pedals were a usb port and the wheel in another .... However I bought a new PC ( i5 3,5 GHz Windows 7-64 bits) and I can not connect the wheel ... I still managed to get the drive V200 and when sometimes I have a connection the force feedback does not work ... I went to the Fanatec website and I just found the drive V205 ... I installed it but the situation is the same .... Sometimes I have the two devices connected but always without force feedback, and to have both connected I have to open the file of the driver and select the option repair for to have available the two devices, but always without force feedback ... I use the iRacing and the rFactor2 and I do not have force feedback in any of them...
    If I connect the two devices to my old computer, everything works well and the force feedback is there !!!! Am I using the correct drive, V205 ???
    I would appreciate if you could help me ... A friend of mine came to my house with your logitech G27 and there was no problem in the connections ...
    Thanks
    Rui Nascimento

PS: The pedals have no problems with any of the drives ...

• Sorry for the text order, but I did a copy / paste of a message I had sent to the Fanatec Facebook page.... 

Thanks

• Yes Thomas , I make my own the words, the words of Chris Broshar and I would appreciate if you read carefully my previous comment that explains what is happening with my V1 BMW GT2 wheel ... I'm a week ago to solve this, I've been twice in the computer technician's office, I spent money and time for him to tell me that with the computer there is nothing wrong .... Are these devices V1 to be considered obsolete ??? !! ! Why there is nothing to donwload for the V1 series ??? !!! Why do not say anything about them ???
    I see a lot of people with similar problems, think you to do something to fix this????!!!!!

B.Regards

Rui Nascimento