New driver version 200 and CSW firmware 53 - UPDATE

12346»

Comments

• Yes Thomas , I make my own the words, the words of Chris Broshar and I would appreciate if you read carefully my previous comment that explains what is happening with my V1 BMW GT2 wheel ... I'm a week ago to solve this, I've been twice in the computer technician's office, I spent money and time for him to tell me that with the computer there is nothing wrong .... Are these devices V1 to be considered obsolete ??? !! ! Why there is nothing to donwload for the V1 series ??? !!! Why do not say anything about them ???
    I see a lot of people with similar problems, think you to do something to fix this????!!!!!

B.Regards

Rui Nascimento

Why am I mentioned in this? I don't even know you!
  • The people here write in a forum about problems and need not be known among them ... I just reinforced my comment putting your name because I was in agreement with what you said!!!There was on my part any offense or injury in respect to you. My most sincere apologies if you felt very offended, if I can I will delete the comment...

Rui 

• The people here write in a forum about problems and need not be known among them ... I just reinforced my comment putting your name because I was in agreement with what you said!!!There was on my part any offense or injury in respect to you. My most sincere apologies if you felt very offended, if I can I will delete the comment...

Rui 

What comment are you referring too?
  • Could someone please help me, im stuck in the firmware update process . When iam trying to flash firmware using ClubSport Base Updater I only get "Flash erased" then " No Response from the device. Operation failed" 

On a Win 8.1 mashine and trying to update my CSW Base V2.
  • Found a answer to my problem, changed USB port and then everything went fine !
  • Found a answer to my problem, changed USB port and then everything went fine !

It's seems USB ports are starting to go bad for many people. Not just dealing with Fanatec but across the board. I've seen many comments like this in a few different tech forums I'm in. Wonder what's up?
  • Where can I download the latest firmware, the links on this thread do not work. I have been trying to get my CSR to work on the PS4 with project cars but it does not even recognise it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I currently have firmware 756 on the wheel.
  • Where can I download the latest firmware, the links on this thread do not work. I have been trying to get my CSR to work on the PS4 with project cars but it does not even recognise it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I currently have firmware 756 on the wheel.
    Adam,

Click "downloads" and you'll see all FW and drivers available for the CSR wheel. Hope this helps.

http://www.fanatec.com/us-en/racing-wheels/forza-motorsport-csr-wheel-us.html
    Adam,

Click "downloads" and you'll see all FW and drivers available for the CSR wheel. Hope this helps.

http://www.fanatec.com/us-en/racing-wheels/forza-motorsport-csr-wheel-us.html

And remeber to use the CSR pc mode for ps4
  • hi i have a problem my computer went cold when updating firmware in my new fanatec pedals v3 and now I can not see the inside of the driver software can anyone help me