Black Friday Orders | Shipping Update 3

Comments

• Fanatec doesn’t even aware of their inventory.

These are just examples how it looks like today when you consider buying a bundle or the same products individually. 0 consistency, would be concerned placing any new orders..

• Hello,

I have an order that should be delivered this wednesday (20/12/23), but I won't be there to collect it. Fanatec hasn't provided me the shipping number (I found the delivery date thanks to the order number on the UPS website); so I can't reschedule the delivery. At the same time, UPS says that after 2 unsuccessful deliveries, the order will be shipped back to Fanatec... So I'm stuck there and I cannot do anything, UPS refuses to postpone the delivery and Fanatec doesn't give me the tracking number (it is not on their website, they don't answer to my messages, I even sent them an email to postpone the shipment 2 weeks ago and they didn't answer...). To pay this much for such a sh*tty service is a joke!

Does anybody know a trick to have the full UPS tracking number, by chance, please?

Dear Fanatec team, if you are not able to manage successfully this many orders, please don't take them (and don't take so much cash from your customers...).

• this is because Fanatec prefers USA more than EU. there a lot of v2.5x has already arrived and is already being used

• did they received a tracking nbr or what was the status of their order on the website ?

• or is it not that they have a warehouse in the US and they just had more v2.5`s on stock there? Do you think they ship to the US directly from the German WH?

• i think they have one in germany and one in us, no company would have one warehouse to ship internationally, if they are a global company

• edited December 2023

This is new...or is it? I went on the website to inquire about my order (I know I know lol) as I actually have had decent success getting a reply. Was hoping to get clarification on what is holding up my wheel and hub, I assume its the QR1 even though the website shows "ready to ship". Brought up the inquiry form and it's in Chinese??? I assume it's Chinese I can't be sure, but still. Is this another tactic by Fanacrap to delay things till they get their shit together? I'm in the US just to clarify lol.

• Has anyone received a GT DD Pro since BF sale? Ordered on 24 Nov and still on “shipment ready for UPS” since 01/12!

• Nope still waiting too... I'm in the UK.

I bought it as a Xmas present for my son!

• Looks more like japanese but the problem is pretty much the same 😂

• Yeah I’m UK too!

I ordered the BF load cell/boost kit bundle & McLaren V2 wheel separately on the 21/11 and they’re all arriving this Thursday. However I can’t use them without the DD lol

• yes, I did. GT DD PRO with pedal + booster. Ordered on 4th DEC but the order from 24th Nov never arrived of course it is the CS 2.5x wheel. From Holland

• Hi James,

I have an order with Fanatec since the 22nd of November 2023. My order status is 'Handover to Warehouse' with green indicator. I have an order tracking number, however only the label has been generated and the order is not with the courier. Can you please give me an update on the order of the 22nd of November 2023, today is the 18th of December 2023.

• Sods law!

What a mess and palava. Their silence is deafening.

I have a tracking number but thats about it... nothing more than that.

• Can we please have an update on the 12th December Clubsport DD+ Pre Order Delivery?

Im guessing we wont be receiving these till well into the New Year!

• 😁

• 🤣

• I have just received the response from the European Consumer Center here it is Sir,

The European Consumer Center France acknowledges receipt of your complaint regarding an order on the site www.fanatec.com.

We have already tried in the past to process this type of request amicably with different sellers but generally in practice never obtain the order at the initial price which had been applied by mistake, the sellers refusing to cooperate amicably in this type of case, and this for price differences sometimes much lower than that mentioned in your case.

If you wish to pursue this matter, you have the possibility of considering a European legal procedure for settling small claims (dispute involving a sum less than €5,000).

To help you with this possible approach, we have developed an explanatory brochure: http://www.europe-consommateurs.eu/fr/resoudre-votre-probleme/autre-alternatives/procedures-judicaires-europeennes-simplifiees/

You will also find on the website of the European judicial network in civil and commercial matters proposed by the European Commission, precise information on this procedure as well as the application form:

http://europa.eu/legislation_summaries/justice_freedom_security/judicial_cooperation_in_civil_matters/l16028_fr.htm

https://e-justice.europa.eu/content_small_claims_forms-177-fr.do?clang=fr

However, we draw your attention to the fact that we cannot in any way comment on the admissibility of this case by the competent court and guarantee a positive outcome to your case.

As part of the “Justice without Borders” project, our colleagues from the Franco-German contact point for justice in the border region will inform you and advise you free of charge on the introduction and conduct of simplified European legal procedures.

If you wish to initiate this procedure and transfer your file to this service, please let us know.

you think I'm filling out the form or it's useless

• Naah, I think it's just how much they have it on warehouse for each region. But, same situation is in europe, that first guy was from EU, I found lots of people from EU who receive v2.5X with orders way behing me 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Yep I saw the same thing last night on the US site. I was going to inquire about my order again hoping to find out if it will arrive before Christmas. I’m sure they did this to squash all the incoming inquiries.

• Received DD+ update email from Fanatec:

• Have any US East Coast customers received their orders yet?

Ordered mine (just V3 pedal bundle) on the 27th of November and still no tracking or information

• I also ordered on the 27th, with no update on my order, or tracking number. My order is for a csl clutch pedal, clubsport shifter, and ebrake. The silence from Fanatec is brutal...

• in France you cannot use discounts

• So, when I look at "My Products" section of the Fanatec site, I see all the stuff that was ordered on the 21st November. Interestingly (or not), some of them have serial numbers but others (most notably the 5nm DD unit itself) do not.

I'd assume that everything ordered from the store will end up having the serial recorded, for the warranty (which has already started, despite this fiasco)... so clearly they don't have enough stock and the stock indicator when purchasing was (being generous) optimistic.

• edited December 2023

I wanted to share that I just got an email from Fanatec for the DD Plus I ordered on November 27. It was supposed to be available on December 27 but now according to the email it got pushed back because of shipping delays. The email shares that sea transportation was delayed so they were going to air ship the DD plus to their warehouses and they anticipate a 14 day delay. If you ordered a DD plus in the United States, check your email.

Also, has anyone is the United States received their Limited Edition F1 2023 wheel yet? I ordered one and wanted to see if there have been any deliveries in the US yet.

Thank you all for sharing info to help keep my sanity.

• Interesting....

ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 X

UNFORTUNATELY, THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

EU shop.

• God knows how much thousands of those wheels need to be manufacured to fulfill BF orders 😁