Black Friday Orders | Shipping Update 3

Comments

• Please give a general Info not only for single people!! When will the refund happen? Cancelled on Sunday

• I can confirm today I have received a full refund through my bank for my purchase I made on the 20th November 2023.

The charge back claim I made was on the 3rd of December 2023.

Due to being incorrectly advised by my bank the time frames on 3 occasions of when the issue with Fanatec be resolved when a charge back through a bank in the UK takes 45-90 days through Mastercard debit cards.

i would strongly suggest to anyone having the same issues as I had regarding Fanatec to do the same and get there money back.

I can also confirm that moving forward I shall not be using Fanatec in future ever again for sim racing products.

I shall be looking at getting a gaming PC or if another company does console compatibility like asetek CEO said it’s something they are looking into, to spend more money to receive a better customer service and reliability.

Goodbye fanatec it was fun whilst it lasted.

Good Luck to everyone that has had issues with there orders and may God Bless you all.

• Wow, James is still alive. Good to know 😎

• Hi @James, can you update my order status #1812741 and #1829023 (both still in process), much thanks!

• Hello @james, will the people that have chosen to keep their order also get an update?

i ordered the 25th, completely shipped on the 29th. ive sent an email to customer care on the 4th of december and still haven't received any response.

• I got my Uk order from the 24/11 delivered today guys, nothing special in there though as it was only a clubsport universal hub, R320 rim and a QR1. I'm still waiting for an order for a CS DD placed on the 28th but given I at least have a csw2.5 still I'm not at a total loss just yet.

Still though, waiting now till after the 10th of january at least is a sad, sad situation. I geninely hope some of you all get some resolution before xmas and quite simply everybody else has my deepest condolences!.

• I'm in the same situation. Waiting for DD+ base and was hoping I could use it on Christmas break. Looks like I'll be using a few days of PTO from work. Lmao.

• @james do you think it's good to not respect the general conditions of sale because fanatec made a mistake so now we have to ensure, I didn't know that this offer was not part of black friday, me when I make a mistake I assume it (order 1835627)

• James is back in the cage... answered is 3 messages for the week,

• 1 month and still nothing have arrived/shipped would be nice an update @James

• Waiting till march for all my stuff??

Just send me al my stuff that can be send.

Forget the 2.5x. I want a refund for that. 

In the future i will go to Moza or something.

First mailing that everything is underway en 2 weeks later suddenly not.

Disgrace.

• @ James

I`m waiting a reply since 12th DEC (this is more than a week btw) from your support team about any info on my order from the 24th NOV, order number: 1832238

Let`s hope that I (and all of the people here) will get the update we all waiting for.... would be a Christmas miracle !?

• Jen ChouJen Chou Member
    edited December 2023

ive got an item lost in transit and i tried to fill out the form and had the same issues.

edit: weird, i just got an email saying one of my 4 attempts got through even though it kept saying the captcha failed

• Hi, I placed my order on 20th Nov, 1801417, and on 13th December the status changed to UPS paperwork printed. I was excited, i thought just maybe it will arrive in time for Christmas. I’ve been checking with UPS daily, and sadly today, 20th December it still shows as paperwork printed, but not yet made available for UPS to collect. Guys, why does it take so long to leav3 the warehouse? Can someone from Fanatec please investigate and tell me when my order will ship? … I feel like a bad dad because my son will not be receiving his Christmas present on Christmas Day! … eta please?

• @James, another question for you, is fanatec considering to hire new support staff to avoid this kind of issues in the future?

You mentioned that Fanatec had only on the BF week 36 T orders, who is going to support us if you guys are not even able to reply within a week or more?

If this goes on like this we can already open an RMA even if the unit is working for now because it will take 6 months to receive any info and a replacement.....

Is there no SLA existing at this company?

• Okay so what I'm getting from this, is that if my order doesn't ship this week, my order placed on november 22, which received a tracking number on december 11, will not only not get to me after 6 weeks of placing the order, but it will not even have left their warehouse after 6 weeks, despite having a shipping label created for 4 of those weeks. I'm sorry but a month to just get a package out of your warehouse? you serious right now? no wonder their stock is tanking.

• edited December 2023

I've canceled my V2.5X BF order via the survey on Saturday. When can I expect the refund (not to mention the voucher)?

I can't cancel manually as the order was warehouse processed at the 29th of november and nothing happened since then.

Edit.: Order number is 1840414

• Craig AmeyCraig Amey Member
    edited December 2023

Well the good news is that the vouchers are being sent. The bad news is that for those lucky enough to find the extremely well hidden coupon code entry box the vouchers return an 'Invalid or Expired' error message. No-one at this point has posted that they've been able to get it to work.

@James could we have some indication from Fanatec that they're aware of the issue and working on fixing it? You know, grey smoke up the chimney, a flag waved from a window, or god forbid an actual informative post on the Blog?

• James,

How about an updated on my order from November 23. #1823898

• November 21st. 1809815.

• Guys it's clear to see that not a single F is given to any of us, I'm sure those who James answered to will get no news for weeks. There's just no respect for customers regardless of our situation.

• I will let you all know if i do indeed get any communication from Fanatec.

• Hello James,

Can i get an update for order number 1857351 ordered nov.27th

Thank you,

• Hi Fanatec/James,

Merry Christmas. My order 1828371 to the UK was, for some reason, returned to sender/Fanatec (I believe due to incorrect paperwork). Please could this be resolved and the order sent back out to me ?

Thank you!

Kev

• Strange, every time i try to quote james message from my last i get a message saying my quote needs to be approved, are we not allowed to ask help with our missing orders?

• Hello James, I see you answered Andrew's concern and I been looking for a way to get some feedback, my order #1822746 was sent to the warehouse on Nov 25th, it was my first processed order all later orders were shipped and the last is already out for delivery but the first mentioned above does not even have tracking, what could be the issue, thanks